Asia-Pacific Medical Carts Market by Type (Emergency Carts, Procedure Carts, Anesthesia Carts, and Other Carts) - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts, 2014-2022
- Advertising -
The Asia-pacific Medical Carts Market is anticipated to reach $555 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.7% from $224 million in 2015. A medical cart or trolley is a wheeled cabinet with drawers and trays that is used in various medical, surgical, and therapeutic modalities in hospital and clinical settings to keep drugs, tools, equipment, and medical devices for the stipulated treatment.
The Asia-Pacific medical carts market is divided into four types -anesthesia carts, emergency carts, procedure carts, and other carts.
The Medical Carts market is segmented on the basis of size, mode of locomotion, operation, application, and geography.
- Advertising -
On the basis of size, the market is divided into small, lightweight, medium, and heavy. The mode of locomotion includes tracked, wheeled, and legged.
On the basis of operation, the market is bifurcated into teleoperated and automated. Based on application, the market is categorized into defense and commercial.
The small size type segment dominated the market in 2016.
By geography, the Medical Carts market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Medical Carts market is dominated by key players that include Armtrac Limited, Northrop Grumman Corporation, DOK-ING, Cobham plc., HORIBA MIRA Ltd., ICOR Technology, General Dynamics Corporation, RE2, Inc, Clearpath Robotics Inc and ENDEAVOR ROBOTICS.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific medical carts market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various countries of Asia-Pacific region.
- Porters five forces model is expected to interpret the bargaining power of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes, and competition among the key players.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: