Healthcare BPO market Is the professional research of the provides the 201 pages and browse the 156 table in depth 15 profiling company and 34 figures of this healthcare BPO market.
- Advertising -
The healthcare BPO market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2017 to 2022, healthcare BPO market to reach USD 312.43 billion by 2022 from USD 191.68 billion in 2017.
The Healthcare BPO market is Professional research they represent by Top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to validate the size of the global healthcare BPO market and estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets. Major players in the market were identified through secondary research and their market revenues were determined through primary and secondary research.
Get Yours “Healthcare BPO Market” sample copy @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=144592
The US is expected to account for the largest share, followed by Europe, and RoW.
- Advertising -
It is the prime source for the outsourcing of healthcare services due to the mandatory implementation of ICD-10 codes and enactment of PPACA. The US also ranks high as a preferred location in cases where location and skill are more important than cost savings.
The need to reduce the rising healthcare costs and the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) are factors that compel payers and providers to outsource their business processes to low-cost countries in order to reduce operational costs. Patent cliffs, complex clinical trial protocols, and new reporting requirements are forcing pharmaceutical companies to outsource their R&D and manufacturing processes to other countries, which is driving the healthcare outsourcing market.
Correct Target Audience:
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Health Insurance Companies
- Business Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Research Institutions
On the other hand, the fear of losing visibility & control over business processes and reliability and data security & privacy concerns are the major factors expected to restrain market growth.
Report on “Healthcare BPO Market” spread across 201 pages, profiling 15+ companies and supported with 156 tables and 34 figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=144592
The key players in the healthcare BPO market are Cognizant (US), Accenture (Ireland), Xerox (US), Genpact (Bermuda), TCS (India), and Infosys (India). These players focused on inorganic strategies such as acquisitions, agreements, and collaborations as well as organic strategies such as product launches and expansions to sustain their growth in the healthcare BPO market.
Fundamental Key Point from Table of Content
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Provider Service:- Introduction, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Enrollment, Patient Care, Medical Transcription, Device Monitoring, Medical Imaging
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Payer Service:- Introduction, Claims Management Services, Claims Adjudication Services, Claims Settlement Services, Information Management Services, Claims Repricing, Claims Investigation Services, Claims Indexing Services, Fraud Detection and Management, Integrated Front-End Services and Back-Office Operations, Member Management Services, Product Development and Business Acquisition Services, Provider Management Services, Care Management, Billing and Accounts Management Services, HR Services
- Healthcare BPO Market, By Pharmaceutical Service:- Introduction, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Non-Clinical Services, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services
Direct access to Get complete copy of Healthcare BPO Market by Provider (RCM, Patient Care), Payer (Claims Repricing), Pharmaceutical (R&D, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing Services (Forecasting, Performance Reporting)), Outsourcing Approaches, Models (Multisourcing) - Global Forecasts to 2022 at
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: