According to a new market research report “APAC Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to reach USD 5.56 billion by 2024 from USD 1.91 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 14.3% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024"
- Advertising -
APAC Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to reach USD 5.56 billion by 2024 from USD 1.91 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 14.3% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
APAC Medical Aesthetics Market, By Product Type (Aesthetic Laser Devices, Energy Devices, Skin Tightening and Body Contouring Devices, Aesthetic Implants, Facial Aesthetic Devices), Applications (Anti Aging and Wrinkles, Facial & Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Body shaping & cellulite, Breast Enhancement, Scars, Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive Surgery, Tattoo Removal, Hair Removal, Psoriasis & Vitilgo, Skin Surgery, Skin Tightening), End-User, Distribution Channel, Country – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
APAC Medical Aesthetics Market - Key Drivers:
Some of the major factors driving the market for medical aesthetics market are increasing acceptance of minimally and non invasive aesthetic procedures, key players are taking strategic decisions to gain market share.
- Advertising -
These factors increase the demand for medical aesthetic devices. Rising demand for medical aesthetics devices, and rising awareness among customers are the major factors driving the growth of the medical aesthetics market.
- Regulatory scenario and high cost of treatment are the factors which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on laser devices and skin tightening and body contouring in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the medical aesthetics market.
- Increasing demand for laser devices, botox injections, dermal filler injections will drive the market in future.
Request for Detail TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…aesthetics-market
APAC Medical Aesthetics Market - Market Segmentation:
The APAC medical aesthetics market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end user, distribution channel, and geography. The APAC medical aesthetics market is segmented into 5 types, namely aesthetic laser devices, energy devices, skin tightening and body contouring devices, aesthetic implants and facial aesthetic devices.
In 2017, the energy devices segment is expected to dominate the market with a share of 26.3% and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
Medical aesthetics market is segmented into aesthetic laser devices, energy devices, skin tightening and body contouring devices, aesthetic implants and facial aesthetic devices. Medical aesthetic devices are segmented into carbon dioxide laser surfacing, ablative skin resurfacing devices and non ablative skin fractional laser surfacing devices.
Energy devices are segmented into electrocautery devices, electrosurgery devices, cryosurgery devices, laser surgery devices, microwave devices, and harmonic scalpel. Skin tightening and body contouring devices are segmented into liposuction devices, cellulite reduction devices and skin tightening devices.
Aesthetic implants are segmented into breast augmentation, aesthetic implants, soft tissue implants, buttock augmentation, and Transdermal implants. Facial aesthetic devices are further segmented into botox injections, chemical peels, collagen injections, cosmetic acupuncture, dermal filler injections, electrotherapy, facial toning, fraxel, microdermabasion and permanent makeup.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into anti-aging and wrinkles, facial and skin rejuvenation, vascular lesions, body shaping and cellulite, breast enhancement, sears, pigment lesions, reconstructive surgery, tattoo removal, and psoriasis and vitilgo.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into dermatology clinics, hospitals, cosmetic centers, medical spas and beauty center. In 2017, the cosmetic centers segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail. In 2017, direct tenders are expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
Browse Full Report atdatabridgemarketresearch.com/repor…esthetics-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...