The global microscopy market is divided into semiconductors, life sciences, material sciences, nanotechnology, and other applications. In 2017, the semiconductors segment is expected to account for largest share of market for microscopy. Microscopy is used extensively in the semiconductor industry for R&D, quality control (QC), monitoring, process development, and failure analysis.
The key players in the microscopy market include Carl Zeiss (Germany), Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Nikon (Japan), Bruker (US), Olympus (Japan), Oxford Instruments (UK), JEOL (Japan), and Hitachi High-Technologies (Japan). Factors such as growth opportunities in emerging markets, increasing application areas of microscopy, and integration of microscopy with spectroscopy offer lucrative opportunities for players in the global market for microscopy.
Complete report on Microscopy Market spread across 201 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and supported with 209 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/microsco…arket-report.html .
The global microscopy market is projected to reach USD 7.39 Billion by 2022 from USD 5.60 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.7%.
The market growth can be attributed to the favorable government and corporate funding for R&D in microscopy, technological advancements in microscopes, rising focus on nanotechnology and regenerative medicine, and favorable regulatory scenario.
Microscopy Market, By Type
2 Optical Microscopes
3 Confocal Microscopes
4 Stereo Microscopes
5 Digital Microscopes
5 Compound Microscopes
6 Electron Microscopes
7 Scanning Electron Microscopes
8 Transmission Electron Microscopes
9 Atomic Force Microscopes
10 Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscopes
In report, microscopy market is segmented on the basis of product, type, application, end user, and region. In 2017, microscopes segment is expected to account for the largest share of global microscopy market, in terms of value.
Whereas, accessories & software segment is expected to register the highest growth rate due to development of novel image acquisition software for microscopes.
Interested in this report, Get sample copy of this research now
Geographically, North America is largest market for microscopy market, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. APAC region is expected to witness highest growth in forecast period.
Rising R&D funding for development of microscopes, increasing nanotechnology research, low material costs, and growing expertise and academic excellence in emerging APAC countries such as China and India are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Microscopy Market, by Application
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
Microscopy Market, by End User
- Academic & Research Institutes
The microscopy market in this report is segmented by product, type, application, end user, and region. The study tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions, and profiles the key players and core competencies in the microscopy market.
Click now for more Details, Queries, Other Information on this study “Microscopy Market by Product (Microscopes, Accessories), Type (Optical Microscope, Electron Microscope, AFM, STM, NSOM), Application (Semiconductor, Nanotechnology, Electronics), End User (Industrial, Research Institute, Blood Bank) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=247727 ..
Break-up profile of primaries:
- By Company Type- Tier 1-40%, Tier 2-35% and Tier 3-25%
- By Designation-C-level-33%, D-level-41% and Others-26%
- By Region-North America-35%, Asia-21%,Europe-30%, and RoW-14%
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on portfolios offered by top players in global microscopy market. Report analyzes microscopy market by product, type, application, end user, & region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and product launches in the microscopy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets –the report analyzes the markets for microscopes across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the global microscopy market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the global microscopy market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.