Geographically, anatomic pathology market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The growing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly increasing aging population, rising acceptance of personalized medicine, growing academic & government investments in diagnostic research, & presence of a large number of major market players in this region are further driving growth of this market.
- Advertising -
Key players operating in anatomic pathology market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Sakura Finetechnical Co., Ltd.
(Japan), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), and NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.).
Complete Report on Anatomic Pathology Market spread across 129 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 80 Tables and 32 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/anatomic…arket-report.html .
- Advertising -
The anatomic pathology market was valued at USD 16.2 billion in 2016 and poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2016 and 2021, to reach USD 21.9 billion in 2021. Anatomic pathology market segmented on basis of product & service and application.
Anatomic pathology is used for diagnosis of various types of chronic diseases like cancer & infectious diseases.
2 Strategic Overview
3 Market Share Analysis
4 Competitive Situation and Trends
5 Product Launches & Regulatory Approvals
7 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
On anatomic pathology market basis of product & service, market is segmented into instruments, consumables, and services. In 2016, the services segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
This growth can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the subsequent growth in the number of anatomic pathology tests.
In addition to comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. The company profiles in this report comprise product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by players to maintain and increase their shares in market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Anatomic pathology instrument manufacturers
- Anatomic pathology consumable manufacturers
- Anatomic pathology product distributors
- Various research and consulting companies
- Various research associations related to anatomic pathology
Anatomic pathology market is witnessing high growth due to factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growing aging population, and increasing healthcare expenditure.
More Information “Anatomic Pathology Market by Product & Service (Instruments (Tissue Processing Systems, Microtome), Consumables (Reagent & Antibodies), Histopathology, Cytopathology), Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development) - Forecasts to 2021” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/935192 .
Value Addition for the Buyer:
This report aims to provide insights into the global anatomic pathology market. It provides valuable information on product & service and application.
Details on regional markets for these segments are also presented in this report. In addition, leading players in the market are profiled to study their product offerings and understand the strategies undertaken by them to be competitive in this market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the anatomic pathology market. The report analyzes the anatomic pathology market byproduct& service and application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the anatomic pathology market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the anatomic pathology market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various anatomic pathology products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the anatomic pathology market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: