Global Medical Suction Devices market size was around USD 735 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach USD 889.95 million by 2021.
In medicine, devices are often necessary to create suction. Suction may be utilized to clear the airway of blood, saliva, vomit, or other secretions for a patient to be able to breathe.
Suctioning can prevent pulmonary aspiration, which often causes lung infections. In pulmonary hygiene, suction is utilized for removing fluids from the airways, to facilitate breathing and prevent growth of infectious microorganisms.
This helps healthcare providers and patients to utilize suction devices without any assistance. The secondary factors contributing to the development of this market are augmenting geriatric population (with the rising aging population the demand for emergency care rises, which further increases the demand for handheld devices which provide instant relief to patients), falling prices of suction devices, growing incidences of chronic respiratory diseases, and increase in the number of surgical procedures (which have increased the utilization of suction devices that are specifically utilized during surgeries).
Moreover, emerging markets have opened an array of opportunities for companies in the medical suction devices market.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-3169/
But still, the highly commoditized market and limited reimbursement policies are very likely to hamper the growth of this market to a certain extent during the aforementioned forecast period.
The global Medical Suction Devices market can be categorized into four categories: by Portability, by Type, by application and by end user. On the basis of portability, Medical Suction Devices market is classified into Handheld Suction Devices and Wall-Mounted Suction Devices.
The non-portable category is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period because of the rising number of surgical procedures and the high price of the devices. If we go by type, Medical Suction Devices market is segmented into Ac-Powered Devices, Battery-Powered Devices, Dual-Powered Devices and Manually Operated Devices.
The electrically powered vacuum systems category commanded the largest market share in 2016. It is because of the widespread awareness and rising adoption of these devices in surgical settings.
Further, on the basis of application the market can be categorized into Airway Clearing, Surgical Applications and Research and Diagnostics. Last but not the least, on the basis of end user the market is segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Prehospital and Other End Users.
1.2 Handheld Suction Devices
1.3 Wall-Mounted Suction Devices
1.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Portability
1.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Portability
1.6 Market Share Analysis, By Portability
2.2 Ac-Powered Devices
2.3 Battery-Powered Devices
2.4 Dual-Powered Devices
2.5 Manually Operated Devices
2.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
2.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
2.8 Market Share Analysis, By Type
3.2 Airway Clearing
3.3 Surgical Applications
3.4 Research and Diagnostics
3.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
3.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
3.7 Market Share Analysis, By Application
4 End User
4.2 Hospitals and Clinics
4.3 Home Care
4.5 Other End Users
4.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
4.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
4.8 Market Share Analysis, By End User
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
By geography, the global Medical Suction Devices market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Presently, North America accounts for the largest market share closely followed by Europe while Asia Pacific has the highest CAGR.
Major companies in the Medical Suction Devices market are Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (U.S.), ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co.
KG (Germany), Drive Medical (U.S.), INTEGRA Biosciences (Switzerland), Medela Holding AG (Switzerland), Medicop (Slovenia), Precision Medical, Inc. (U.S.), SSCOR, Inc. (U.S.), ZOLL Medical Corporation (U.S.), Weinmann Geräte für Medizin GmbH + Co.
KG (Germany), Laerdal Medical (Norway), MG Electric Ltd (Colchester), Labconco Corporation (U.S.), Welch Vacuum (U.S.), Amsino International Inc. (U.S.) and Olympus Corporation (Japan).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: