Europe open MRI Systems Market was worth USD 650 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 900 million by 2021 with a CAGR OF 6.70%.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
MRI is a scan which utilizes magnetic field and pulses from Radio wave energy to make pictures of internal parts of our body. MRI may show problems that wasn’t seen by other imaging methods.
MRI’s are generally closed but there are some which doesn’t enclose your body completely which is called open MRI. But they aren’t available everywhere.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…stem-market-2341/
MRI is mainly used for finding problems like injury, Bleeding, tumors, Blood Vessel Diseases, or Infection.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
It is also used to see a problem encountered on CT scan or x-ray. MRI can take pictures of Head, Brain, Spine, cardiac, Abdominal, and blood vessels and find the diseases or any problems associated with them.
In the past open MRI was considered as low field MRI and most of the people think it’s less powerful than closed MRI. But now a day’s field strength is increased and in the range of mid field MRI.
It’s field strength is even improved to high field but we do not call it open anymore.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…41/request-sample
There are many drivers in this market like increase in developments in MRI techniques, aging population, Developing Markets, software Applications, open architecture, and development of MRI compatible pacemakers. Whereas some of the factors like draining helium gas deposits, high cost of MRI systems, declining reimbursement rates, complexity of machines and lack of skilled labor are restraining the market.
Europe is a developed market for MRI Systems. Owing to Eurozone debt Crisis, Europe is estimated to have slow growth.
Inquire before buying @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2341/inquire
The Open MRI Systems market is segmented based on field strength, Application. Based on field Strength, Open MRI Systems are further divided into low to mid field.
Based on Application, market is further segmented into Spine, Brain, Breast, Cardiac, and Abdomen. In this market, Brain and Neurological MRI holds the greatest share owing to rise in geriatric population and rise in early awareness levels.
Based on Geography, Europe is further segmented in to Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain.
Key players in the Open MRI systems market are Toshiba Medical Systems (Japan), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Hitachi Medical Corporation (Japan), and Philips Healthcare (Netherlands).
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!