Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type and by Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report Medical Tourism Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle East and Africa market is projected to reach USD 2.92 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.17% from 2016 to 2021.
Medical tourism is the most dynamically growing sectors today. It is believed to be the direct impact of globalization of healthcare, it certainly exhibits robust growth potential worldwide. Though, based on FMI’s research, the market of medical tourism is anticipated to concentrate within most of the developing countries of the world.
The top treatments people travel abroad for, include cardiovascular surgeries, orthopaedic treatments, cancer therapy, dentistry, cosmetic surgeries, weight loss therapies, health screenings, reproductive treatments, and medical tests and scans. In critical cases, a sizeable patient population also solicits second opinion from specialist doctors abroad.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rism-market-1860/
Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: Drivers & Restraints
The Middle East and Africa medical tourism market is primarily driven by accessibility and affordability of good quality healthcare services coupled with assistance from tourism departments and local governments. Additionally, availability of latest medical technologies in medical tourism hubs, worldwide, is anticipated to propel the market growth.
But still, medical tourists are highly vulnerable to a wide variety of health risks after they return. The conditions may include TB, deep vein thrombosis, paratyphoid, amoebic dysentery, and more commonly caused owing to poor post-operative care and inadequate rest. This could affect the market to some degree. Strict documentation processes, issues regarding visa approval, and limited insurance coverage are reportedly few of the most deterring factors for the Middle East and Africa market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…60/request-sample
Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: Segmentation
By Treatment Type
• Cancer Treatment
Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: Overview
Cosmetic treatments leads in terms of market share as cosmetic surgeries are not covered by insurance.
Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: Region-wise Outlook
By geography, the Middle East and Africa market is segregated into Middle East and Africa. It is last in terms of market share.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the current and future Medical Tourism Market outlook in Middle East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
• What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Medical Tourism space in Middle East and Africa?
• What are the key, high growth markets that Medical Tourism manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
• What are the unmet needs with the Medical Tourism currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
• What is physician perception and market outlook of Medical Tourism?
• What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Medical Tourism?
Middle East and Africa Medical Tourism Market: Key Players
Leading healthcare players contributing to the Middle East and Africa medical tourism market include Min-Sheng General Hospital, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Samitivej Sukhumvit, Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Asian Heart Institute, Prince Court Medical Center, Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Raffles Medical Group, and Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Reasons to access Medical Tourism Market Report:
• Middle East and Africa, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: