Prominent players in contrast media market include GE Healthcare (US), Bracco Imaging (Italy), Bayer (Germany), and Guerbet (France) are major players operating in the market. Other prominent players in market are Lantheus (US), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan), Unijules (India), J.B. Chemicals (India), Spago Nanomedicine (Sweden), Taejoon Pharm (South Korea), Jodas (India), and Magnus Health (India).
- Agency -.
The contrast media/contrast agents market is expected to reach USD 5.53 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 4.57 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 3.9%. Key factors driving growth of this market are increasing approvals for contrast agents and increase in number of public & private diagnostic centers.
Complete report on Contrast Media Market spread across 176 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 107 Tables and 42 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contrast…arket-report.html .
Contrast media market is segmented into X-ray/CT, MRI, and ultrasound procedures.
- Agency -.
In 2017, X-ray/CT procedures segment is expected to command the largest share of the global contrast media market. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing number of CT examinations across the globe, coupled with advancements in CT imaging technologies.
2 Market Share Analysis
3 Competitive Scenario
4 Market Developments (Regulatory and Product Approvals)
5 Agreements, Collaborations, Contracts, and Partnerships
7 Mergers and Acquisitions
8 Other Strategies
Geographically, North American market is expected to account for largest share of global contrast media market. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at highest CAGR in forecast period.
This growth can be attributed to the increasing R&D investments and favorable demographic scenario in China, rising aging population and cancer incidence in Japan, growing investments in the Indian radiology market, and growing focus of market players & increasing government support in other APAC countries.
Interested in this New Research Study the Sample Copy of this research is Available Now
The cardiovascular disorders segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Improvements in cardiac MRI procedures in catch labs, favorable reimbursement policies for contrast media used in cardiovascular diagnosis, and strong healthcare infrastructure in developed countries are some of the factors driving this segment.
- Contrast Media Manufacturers and Distributors
- Companies Manufacturing X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, and Cath Lab Equipment
- Niche Companies Manufacturing Novel Contrast Agents
- Healthcare Institutions (Hospitals, Academic Medical Centers, and Outpatient Clinics)
- Radiology Centers
- Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine Consultants
- Health Insurance Players
- Research and Consulting Firms
Report provides a picture of market across different industry verticals & regions. It aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market across different segments like by type, modality, route of administration, indication, application, & region.
Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in market along with their company profiles, recent developments, product pipeline, & key market strategies.
Click now for more Details, Quiries, Other Information on this study “Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market by Type (Iodinated, Gadolinium, Barium, Microbubble) Modality (X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound) Application (Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology) & by Indication - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…chase?rname=66961 .
Intravascular route segment is expected to command largest share of contrast media market in 2017. This segment is also expected to grow at highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022.
Growth in this segment can largely be attributed to advancements in CT and MRI imaging technologies that majorly use intravascular route to inject contrast media.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast global contrast media market on the basis of product, modality, route of administration, indication, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market shares, and core competencies in the global contrast media market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: