Middle-East and Africa Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market by Test Type (Diagnostic imaging, Biopsy, Endoscopy and Dental diagnostics), and by Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2016 – 2021)
The Middle-East & Africa head and neck cancer diagnostics market currently is valued at $467.04 million in 2015 and is predicted to be a market of $691.56 million by 2020 with a CAGR of nearly 8.167% during the forecast period. Head and Neck cancer is one among the 10 most predominant types of cancers prevailing worldwide.
High alcohol consumption and tobacco intake across the globe are the main cause for these cancer and is most prevalent in the regions where the consumption is high. Early state detection of the cancer and prompt treatment plays a crucial role in offering the best chance for curing the diseases.
There is an increased number of procedures for diagnosing head and neck cancer, particularly pharyngeal and oral cancers, which induces growth in the market.
Browse more details at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ostics-market-59/
The Middle-East & Africa Head & Neck cancer diagnostic market is categorised on the basis of type of test involved into Diagnostic imaging, Endoscopy, Dental Diagnostics Furthermore, and Biopsy. Based on the geography, the MEA Market is segmented and analysed under the regions of Middle-East and Africa.
With the increase in the demand for diagnostic imaging, new innovation in treatment modes, and incorporation of novel technologies in diagnostic equipment, the market is expected to grow during the forecast period. In addition, with increase in the disease incidence, the head and neck cancer market diagnostics is expected to rise year on year.
Proper detection at an early stage can lead to proper treatment and long healthier life.
In the African Subcontinent South Africa and Namibia have the highest incidences f oral cancer with death rates above 6 per 100000 people, Other countries like Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda also have high death rates due to only oral cancer. These regions have a higher incidence of the disease due to the increased intake of tobacco products and Alcohol.
Rise in the aging population resulted in the increase of chronic diseases, especially head and neck related cancers, increasing awareness towards cancer, and rise in the healthcare expenditure of people and government. However, Low Adoption Rate of Digital Technology Based Systems, Conventional CT and MRI Scanners, Excise Duty Imposed on Sale of Medical Devices in Mature Markets
Some of the key players influencing the market dynamics Philips Healthcare, Varian Medical Systems, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Identafi, Velscope VX, AdDent Inc.
1) Test type
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!