Medical Automation Technologies Market - Strategic Analysis, Industry Research and Global Forecast, 2012 - 2020
The global medical automation technologies market provides various automated services in health monitoring, prescriptions, therapeutics. The global medical technologies market revenue stood at $300 billion in 2011 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% by 2016.
The medical automation technologies market is expected to have a significant market share as highly automated and sophisticated services are available in the market. Venture capitalists are investing in the market to boost the development of medical automation, which is a key driver for the market.
For example, Google started a healthcare company, Calio, and is now developing smart contact lens for monitoring diabetes.
However, companies have to go through stringent approval procedures to launch products or services which is a restraint for the growth of the market. U.S. FDA has been criticized in the past for over regulation and delay in product launches.
Another challenge for companies in the market is to overcome the 2.3% excise tax burden on medical devices. Most of the companies are opposed to this tax and are demanding to repeal it.
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are Acrobot Company Ltd., Awarepoint Corp., Clearcount Medical Solutions, Inc.,Ekahau Inc., Ge Healthcare, eScreen Inc. , iCad INC.,Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Quiqmeds, Inc., t+ Medical Americas and U-Systems, Inc.
- This report provides market intelligence with respect to health assessment & monitoring, automated imaging & image analysis, automated prescription formulation and dispensing, automated therapeutic (nonsurgical) procedures, medical robotics and computer-assisted surgical devices, automated laboratory testing and analysis, automated healthcare logistics, resource and personnel tracking and geographies so that companies can make precise investment decisions
- Deep dive analysis of top factors affecting the market growth and their impact in the short and mid-term
- Value chain analysis provides significance of the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter’s five forces analysis offers insights into the potency of buyers and suppliers, competitive scenario of the market and the threat of new entrants and substitutes
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the competitive landscape and make alterations in their plans to maintain their market share
- Examine the challenges and opportunities in the medical automation technologies market so that companies can capitalize on the opportunities and increase revenue
- Estimations are derived from the current market scenario and expected future trends for the period of 2013-2020 with 2012 as base figures
- Geographic analysis offers in-depth implications of the trends in various regions and companies can make region specific strategies to gain competitive advantages
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...