Key in medical simulation market players are CAE, Inc. (Canada), Laerdal Medical AS (Norway), 3D Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Simulab Corporation (U.S.), Simulaids, Inc. (U.S.), Limbs and Things, Ltd (U.K.), Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd (Japan), Mentice AB (Sweden), Surgical Science Sweden AB (Sweden), and Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc. (U.S.).
- Agency -.
Complete report on Medical Simulation Market spread across 224 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and supported with 158 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/healthca…arket-report.html .
The global medical simulation market is projected to reach USD 2.27 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2016 to 2021. The market growth can be attributed to a number of factors such as increasing healthcare costs, rising focus on patient safety, and technological advancements.
Increasing demand for minimally invasive treatments and increasing consolidation of the market players are other major contributors to the growth of this market.
- Agency -.
- Medical Simulation Product Manufacturers
- Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Military Organizations
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Venture Capitalists and Investors
Medical simulation market anatomical models are further segmented into patient simulators, task trainers, surgical simulators, endovascular simulators, ultrasound simulators, dental simulators, and eye simulators. The surgical simulators market is further segmented as laparoscopic surgical simulators, arthroscopic surgical simulators, cardiovascular simulators, gynecology simulators, and others.
Healthcare simulation software market is further classified into performance recording software and virtual tutors.
Geographically, North America is the major market for medical simulation, accounting for around half of the global market share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. However, Asia-Pacific and Latin America possess lucrative growth potential for the medical simulation market during the forecast period.
This is mainly attributed to the extensive customer base in these regions due to large base of aging population and rising prevalence of various disorders.
2 Medical Simulation Market Share Analysis
3 Patient Simulators
4 Task Trainers
5 Performance Recording Software
6 Competitive Situation and Trends
7 Product Launches
8 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
9 Mergers and Acquisitions
10 Product Upgrades
The global healthcare/medical simulation market in this report is segmented by products and services, end users, and regions. In 2015, the medical simulation anatomical models segment accounted for the largest share of the global healthcare/medical simulation market, by product & services.
Most of the medical simulation products and services in these regions will be driven by developing countries such as India, China, South Korea, Singapore, Brazil, and Mexico.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast global medical simulation market on basis of type, products & services, and end user
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to overall market
- To analyze opportunities in market for stakeholders and provide details of competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World, along with major countries in these regions
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in medical simulation market
- To track and analyze competitive developments like partnerships, agreements, collaborations, alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, geographical expansions, and research and development activities in medical simulation market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: