Report analyzes patient engagement solutions market and aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as components, therapeutic area, application, end user, and region. Report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across globe and competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product & service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- Advertising -
Complete details on this report “Patient Engagement Solutions Market” spread across 177 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 86 Tables and 29 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/29…asts-to-2019.html .
The global patient engagement solutions market is estimated to register a CAGR of 16.2% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 18.68 billion. Key factors driving growth of overall patient engagement solutions market include rise in aging population, increasing burden of chronic diseases and focus of patients on self-managing their care has led to an increase in adoption of patient engagement solutions globally.
Key Target Audience:
- Healthcare institutions/providers (hospitals, medical groups, physician practices, diagnostic centers, pharmacies, ambulatory centers, and outpatient clinics)
- Healthcare insurance companies/payers
- Healthcare IT service providers
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Corporate healthcare entities
- Accountable care organizations
The report analyzes the patient engagement solutions market by component, delivery mode, end user, application, therapeutic area, and region.
- Advertising -
On basis of component, market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. Services segment is estimated to register highest CAGR during forecast period as services are an indispensable part of effective operation of patient engagement solutions.
Click now for sample papers of this study report
Report analyzes patient engagement solutions market by component, delivery mode, end user, application, therapeutic area, and region. On basis of component, market is segmented into hardware, software, and services.
Services segment is estimated to register highest CAGR during the forecast period as services are an indispensable part of the effective operation of patient engagement solutions.
1 Objectives of Study
2 Market Definition
3 Market Scope
4 Markets Covered
5 Years Considered for the Study
Some of the major players in the patient engagement solutions market include McKesson Corporation (US), Allscripts (US), IBM (US), Athena health (US), Cerner Corporation (US), and Orion Health (New Zealand).
Connect for More Details for More Information “Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Delivery mode (On-Premise, Cloud), End User (Provider, Payer), Applications (Home Health, Financial Health), Therapeutic Area - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=298660 .
Geographically, North America is estimated to account for largest share of global market, followed by Europe. Market is further segmented on basis on delivery mode into on-premise and cloud-based model.
Cloud-based solutions market is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of this segment is attributed to the technology’s flexibility, scalability, and affordability.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the market
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and service launches in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by component, delivery mode, end user, application, therapeutic area, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and services of leading players in the global market