Europe Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market by Test Type (Diagnostic imaging, Biopsy, Endoscopy and Dental diagnostics), and by Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2016 – 2021)
The Europe Head and Neck cancer diagnostics market is valued at $2001.6 as of 2015 and is estimated to be $3350.08 million market by the end of 2020 growing at a significant rate of nearly 10.85% CAGR during the forecast period. Head and Neck cancer which is among the 10 most commonly caused cancers worldwide, are prevalent extensively in regions where the consumption of alcohol and tobacco is high.
To have a best chance of curing these type of diseases, early detection and prompt treatment offer plays a key role. Rising number of diagnostic procedures for head and neck cancer, particularly pharyngeal and oral cancers, are few factors inducing the market growth.
Browse more details at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ostics-market-52/
The European Head & Neck cancer diagnostic market based on the type of test involved is segmented into Endoscopy, Biopsy, Diagnostic imaging, and Dental diagnostics. In addition, on the basis of geography, the market is segmented under various regions in Europe namely, France, U.K Germany, Spain and Italy.
The increase in the demand for diagnostic imaging market, advancements in modes of treatment, and incorporation of new innovations and novel technologies in diagnostic equipment is believed to further propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
There is a surge in the aging population increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, especially cancers related to head and neck, increasing the awareness towards cancer. This resulted in raising healthcare expenditure of people and government.
However, there are few factors hindering the growth of the market like Low Adoption Rate of Digital Technology Based Systems, Conventional CT and MRI Scanners, Excise Duty Imposed on Sale of Medical Devices in Mature Markets.
Some of the key players influencing the market dynamics Philips Healthcare, Varian Medical Systems, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Identafi, Velscope VX, AdDent Inc.
1) Test type
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: