Blood Testing Market by Cancer Type, by Diseases, by Methods (Manual Blood Culture Testing and Automated Blood Culture Testing), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Blood Testing Market was worth $52.8 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.6%, to reach $60 billion by 2021. The technological advancements along with steady demand for enhanced blood testing technologies have intensified the global competition.
Blood testing is a laboratory examination performed on blood sample taken from patient's body with the assist of needle or finger pierce to decide the situation of health. The function of organs and how well healing is going on can be determined by blood culture tests.
These tests are very widespread and even the usual checkups might require one.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Blood Testing Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ting-market-1405/
Elevated growth in this market can be accredited to the rising number of blood donations and blood donors, increasing awareness about safety of donated blood, increasing demand for donated blood, and growing occurrence of infectious diseases. However, lack of proper training amid medical technicians in developing countries and other resource poor nations is likely to hinder the revenue growth of the market.
The global blood Testing market is segmented on the basis of type into Complete Blood Count, Blood Chemistry Tests, Blood Enzymes Tests and Blood Clotting Tests. Complete Blood Count segmented is further divided into Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Haemoglobin, Hematocrit and Platelets.
Blood Chemistry Tests are bifurcated among Test for Electrolytes, Blood Glucose, Calcium and Test for Kidney Function.
Blood Enzymes Tests are sub segmented into Troponin and Creatine Kinase. Blood Clotting Tests Segment is segregated among Prothrombin time and Activated Partial Thromboplastin time and Blood Coagulation.
On the basis of diseases the market is divided into Anaemia, Infection, Leukaemia, Hypokalemia, Kidney Disorders, Heart Attack and Coronary Heart Disease. Based on Methods, market is bifurcated among Manual Blood Culture Testing and Automated Blood Culture Testing.
Automated Blood Culture Testing division is further sub segmented into Automated Blood Culture System and Blood Culture Instruments.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America dominates the blood screening market, with the U.S.
holding a major market share. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is poised to grow at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. Growing occurrence and incidence of communicable diseases, high demand for donated blood, and improved awareness among people about the safety of donated blood are propelling the blood testing market in this region.
Major players in this market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc.
(U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc.
(U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) and Beckman Coulter (U.S.).
1) By Type
- Complete Blood Count
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Blood Chemistry Tests
- Test for Electrolytes
- Blood Glucose
- Test for Kidney Function
- Blood Enzyme Tests
- Creatine Kinase
- Blood Clotting Tests
- Prothrombin time
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin time
- Blood Coagulation
2) By Diseases
- Kidney Disorders
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Heart Disease
3) By Methods
- Manual Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Blood Culture Instruments
Reasons to access Global for Blood Testing Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!