Global Mixed Tocopherols market is anticipated to grow at 5.4% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 4.05 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 5.27 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Vitamin E is found primarily in mixed Tocopherols and therefore are used in medical supplements and are derived from the distillation of vegetable oils such as rapeseed oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil and corn oil. The mixed tocopherols are renowned for their properties such as antioxidant, immune enhancing, and anti-inflammatory and antiplatelet aggregation effects and plays the most effective role in the daily diet.
Furthermore, mixed tocopherols offer several more benefits such as prevention and cure of cardiac diseases, joint pain, and high blood pressure. An increase in the awareness and health consciousness also leads to an increase in the demand of the mixed tocopherols as a source of vitamin E.
- Advertising -
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rols-market-5037/
The global mixed tocopherols market is anticipated to witness a significant growth in the coming years as the demand for mixed tocopherols is growing in industries such as food and beverages and pharmaceuticals. A rise in the health concern and an increase in the disposable income have credited to the increase in the demand for mixed tocopherols.
An increase in the use of vitamin E for the treatment of diseases such as diabetes, dementias, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and Huntington’s chorea is expected to boost the demand for mixed tocopherols in the pharmaceutical industry and thereby aids the market growth. An increase in the demand for mixed tocopherols in the cosmetics industry as the natural source of vitamin E is also expected to drive the market growth.
However, the high and uncontrolled dosage of the mixed tocopherols via food supplementation interfere with the platelet aggregation and blood clotting, thereby having a negative impact on the market growth.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…37/request-sample
The Global market is segmented on the basis of Source, Function, Compound, Form and Application. On the basis of Source, it is segmented into Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Corn Oil.
Soybean oil is one of the most widely used vegetable oils. It contains a variety of fatty acids that are beneficial for human health and hence, considered healthier than most of the vegetable oils available in the market.
Due to the favorable combination of fatty acids, soybean oil helps to keep a check on cholesterol levels. A high content of mixed tocopherols in soybean oil boosts its antioxidant potential.
Usage of soybean oil helps in the removal of blemishes, acne, and sunburns and facilitates the regrowth of new cells due to the presence of mixed tocopherols in this oil. Mixed tocopherols also help in strengthening the immune system and help the body fight against cancer, premature aging, heart disease, and cognitive disorders.
Soybean oil is also industries for the preparation of paints, plastics, paper coatings, and solvents.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-5037/inquire
On the basis of Function, it is segmented into Antioxidation, Preservation, Nutrient Stabilization, Flavor, and Protection. On the basis of Form, it is segmented into Powder, Liquid, and Gel.
On the basis of Compound, it is segmented into Alpha Tocopherols, Beta Tocopherols, Gamma Tocopherols and Delta Tocopherols. On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Food and Beverage, Feed, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics.
The cosmetics segment is expected to witness the highest growth in this market segment. Mixed tocopherols are the most frequently used forms of vitamin E in cosmetic products as they have antioxidant properties, because of which they are gaining importance in cosmetics application.
These properties of mixed tocopherols also help to stabilize oxygen-sensitive ingredients in cosmetic formulations, protecting them against oxidation. They provide protection against sun damage as well as repair sun damage.
On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest share of the market.
This is mainly due to high utilization of the mixed tocopherols in the diet. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR in the coming years primarily due to an increase in the awareness and health consciousness about the necessity of vitamin E rich diet in emerging economies such as India and China.
The MEA and Latin America are at a nascent stage of the global mixed tocopherols market and anticipated to show a healthy growth over a forecast period.
The market is dominated by companies like BASF SE, DSM N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Nutralliance, DuPont Danisco, B&D Nutritional ingredients, American River Nutrition Inc., Vitae Caps, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. and Cargill Incorporated.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: