Cancer, a global pandemic is one of the leading cause of deaths worldwide. According to the American Cancer Society, 1 in 8 deaths worldwide is caused by cancer. According to the research study conducted by the International Agency for Research, approximately 14.1 million new cancer cases were detected and 8.2 million devastating cancer deaths were reported in 2012. Moreover, considering the present rates, the number of cases detected are expected to grow over 21.7 million while, the death counts are expected to reach 13 million.
The rise in the count of cancer cases has been significantly increasing economic burden globally and was estimated to be approximately $1.16 trillion in 2010. Several developed countries such as U.S., U.K., Germany, France, and Canada, among others have been making strenuous efforts to develop actionable measures to control the prevalence of cancer. World Health Organization (WHO), aided by aforementioned developed countries has been significantly supporting several developing countries, to combat cancer prevalence.
The lack of medical procedures enabling early detection and continuous monitoring of cancer patient are the key factors aiding the rise in the count of cancer cases worldwide.
Development of medical procedures enabling continuous monitoring of cancer patient and personalized treatments would significantly decrease the count of cancer mortalities.
Presently, the tissue biopsy is the most widely adopted procedure to diagnose cancer. However, its dependency on invasive surgical procedures which in many instances often precludes the regular treatment monitoring and the initial diagnosis had initiated the development of better minimal invasive procedures. The impressive research on molecular technologies, cancer biomarkers and biomarkers presence in body fluids, had opened up pathways for development of a significant non-invasive diagnostic procedure namely Liquid Biopsy.
According to the latest report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Liquid Biopsy Market, Analy…st (2017 to 2025)', the global liquid biopsy market is expected to grow at a CAGR 22.5% from 2017 to 2025. The features such as non-invasiveness, real-time monitoring, and diagnosis of mutations in different organs with use of just one sample, have gained the liquid biopsy a widespread popularity among physicians.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- ANGLE plc
- Biocept Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc.
- Epic Sciences
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Genomic Health
- Guardant Health, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Janssen Diagnostics, LLC
- Menarini Silicon Biosystems.
- Myriad Genetics
- Natera, Inc.
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- RainDance Technologies, Inc.
- Sysmex Inostics GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trovagene Inc.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global liquid biopsy market?
- How did the liquid biopsy market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are being implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What is the total addressable market (TAM), segmental addressable market (SAM) and the potential market opportunity of the global liquid biopsy market?
- What is the market share of the leading segments and sub-segments of the liquid biopsy market in 2016 and 2025?
- How will each segment of the global liquid biopsy market grow during the forecast period and what will be their revenue generation at the end of 2025?
- Who are the key players dominating the global liquid biopsy market and their respective share?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2016-2025?
- Which product type is dominating the market?
- What are the dominating products offered by different companies for each product type, available in the market?
- How the market is distributed on the basis of application?
- Which cancer type is the leading contributor to the global liquid biopsy market revenue?
- Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of the liquid biopsy products?
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=348&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...