Checkpoint Inhibitors market by Drug type, by Application (Lung cancer, Renal cancer, Blood cancer, Bladder Cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma, Melanoma, Others), & by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Share, Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021)
Global Checkpoint Inhibitors Market was worth USD 6.08 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 21.25 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 28.4 %.
Checkpoint Inhibitors are drugs used in Immunotherapy. They are generally made up of antibodies that lead an immune system attack on cancer cells.
T-cells launches an attack when it detects infected or Cancerous.
Immune system uses a series of molecules called checkpoint molecules to protect normal cells from attack. Cancer cells use these Checkpoints to escape T-cells by arraying themselves with Normal Cells.
Checkpoint Inhibitors block these proteins on cancer cells which lets T-Cells launch an attack on Cancer cells.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Checkpoint Inhibitors Industry to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tors-market-2177/
Rising Prevalence of cancer globally, and increasing funding and government support towards developing new drugs are some of the factors driving the growth of the market. However, high expense involved in R&D activities is one of the major factors restricting the growth of the market.
Checkpoint Inhibitors Market is segmented based on Drug type and Application. Based on Drug type, market is segmented into PD-1 inhibitors, PD-L1 inhibitors, CTLA-4, Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell, others.
Based on Application, market is segmented into Lung cancer, Renal cancer, Blood cancer, Bladder Cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma, Melanoma, Others. CTLA-4 Segment holds the highest share accounting for almost 94 % of the overall market.
However, this segment is expected to lose some of its market to PD-1 inhibitors segment during the forecast period as majority of new treatments is based on PD-1 inhibitors.
Geographically, market is further segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle east and Africa and North America. North America dominates the global market owing the relatively high clinical trials and funding available in this region.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region because of collaborations of international players with companies in this region.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…77/request-sample
Some of the key players in the checkpoint inhibitors market are Merck & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, AstraZeneca, Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Juno Therapeutics, Novartis International AG, and Kite Pharma.
1) Drug Type
- PD-1 inhibitors
- PD-L1 inhibitors
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Drug Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Drug Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Drug Type
- Lung cancer
- Renal cancer
- Blood cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2177/inquire
Reasons to access Global Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!