Enteral Feeding Formulas Market By Product, By Stage (Adults, Paediatrics), By Application, By End User (Hospitals, LTCS, Home Care) - And By Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Global Enteral Feeding Formulas Market was worth USD 4.01 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.87%, to reach USD 5.86 billion by 2021.
Enteral nutrition comprises of Tube feeding which is when a special liquid food mixture containing protein, carbohydrates (sugar), fats, vitamins and minerals, is given through a tube into the stomach or small bowel. A growing number of hospitals and ambulatory care services are embracing enteral nutrition as an effective system of clinical nutrition.
Factors such as complications associated with enteral nutrition, patient safety risks, and the occurrence of feeding and medication errors are expected to restrain the growth of the enteral feeding formulas market to a certain extent.
The Global enteral feeding formulas market is determined by the rising incidences of chronic diseases and disorders, rapidly growing geriatric population, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising prevalence of preterm births, and increasing demand for homecare.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-3331/
On the basis of product, the market is segmented into standard and disease-specific formulas. The standard formulas segment is further segmented into polymeric formulas and monomeric formulas.
Disease-specific formulas are further subdivided into diabetic, renal, hepatic, pulmonary, and other formulas, which primarily include immune-enhancing & wound-healing formulas and formulas for critical care. On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into adults and pediatrics.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oncology, gastroenterology, neurology, diabetes, critical care, and other applications. Other applications primarily include diseases and disorders of the heart, renal system, lungs, and liver, along with psychiatric disorders.
The oncology application segment held the largest share of the enteral feeding formulas market in 2015, primarily due to the high prevalence of malnutrition among cancer patients. By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and long-term care facilities.
Long-term care facilities are further divided into homecare agencies & hospices, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. On the basis of geography, the global market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…31/request-sample
Some of the prominent players in the global enteral feeding formulas market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Nestlé S.A. (Switzerland), Danone S.A. (France), Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany), Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (U.S.), B.
Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Hormel Foods, LLC (U.S.), Victus Inc. (U.S.), Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
(Japan), and Global Health Product Inc. (U.S.).
- Disease-Specific Formulas
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Stage
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Stage
- Market Share Analysis, By Stage
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
4) End Users
- Home Care
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3331/inquire
Reasons to access Global Enteral Feeding Formulas Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: