Europe Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market was worth USD 4.98 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.65%, to reach USD 7.5 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Europe is the second largest region for anaesthesia and respiratory devices market.The anaesthetic devices are intended to be used in all types of surgeries and supply a continuous flow of medical gases mixed with anaesthetic vapours, which are delivered to patients at a protected pressure and flow. Respiratory devices are a medical specialty decisive on treatment, management, control, diagnostic, evaluation and care of patients with deficiencies of the cardiopulmonary system.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ices-market-2227/
Speedy technological advancements taking place in these products are likely to lead towards the accessibility of better options for healthcare practitioners and the patients, thus promoting anaesthesia and respiratory devices market growth. Furthermore, the rising base of elderly population and increasing rates of environmental pollution also are expected to drive market growth.
- Advertising -
Stringent regulations for the market are hampering the growth of this market.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…27/request-sample
The Europe Anaesthesia and Respiratory devices market is segmented on the basis of device into Anaesthesia Devices and Respiratory Devices. Anaesthesia devices segment is further bifurcated into Anaesthesia Machines, Anaesthetic Monitors, Anaesthetic Vaporizers, Analgesic Machines, Anaesthetic Masks and Anaesthetic Accessories.
Respiratory devices are also sub segmented into Humidifiers, Resuscitators, Breathing Circuits, Chambers, CPAP Devices, Masks, Oxygen Concentrators, Nebulizers, Ventilators, Inhalers, Tracheotomy Tubes, Oxygen Cannula, Capnographs and Spirometers. The anaesthesia machines are most commonly used in all types of surgeries as it is designed to provide an accurate and continuous supply of medical gases mixed with anaesthetic vapours.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2227/inquire
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, Germany, U.K., France, Spain and Italy. Germany is dominating the market and Spain is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Some key players in the anaesthesia and respiratory devices market are Philips Healthcare, OSI Systems and Mindray, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG, Masimo, Getinge Group, Fisher and Paykel, Covidien, Airsep Corp., Alung Technologies Inc., Bomimed Inc., 3M, Carefusion Inc., Astra Zeneca, Invacare, ResMed, Teleflex Inc., and Smiths Medical.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: