Europe's Medical Gases and Equipment market has been estimated at USD 4.19 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 6.15 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Medical gases are particular gases, which are used for drug processing, medical use and research work in biotechnology. The medical gas can be a single pure gas or a mixture of different gases.
The common types of gases used are oxygen, ammonia, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, nitrogen and carbon dioxide. The gas equipment such as cylinder and masks are used to store and deliver gas.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ment-market-2206/
The market for Medical Gases and Equipment is mainly driven due to increasing numbers of patients suffering from lifestyle and respiratory diseases, expanding geriatric population base, large population of smoking people, rising pollution level and rising demand for home healthcare solutions. But, the market growth can be restrained due to changing guidelines regarding calibration standards of analyzers, increasing burden of reimbursements on governments.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…06/request-sample
Europe market for Medical Gases and Equipment is segmented based on Product, Application and End-users. By Product, the market is further sub-segmented into Medical Gases (Pure Medical Gases by Type, by Form of Delivery), Medical Gas Mixtures (Blood Gas Mixtures, Lung Diffusion Mixtures, Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Mixtures, Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen Mixtures, Laser Gas Mixtures, Aerobic Mixtures, Anaerobic Mixtures, Ethylene Oxide, Helium Oxygen Mixtures), Medical Gas Equipment (Equipment Accessories, Oxygen Concentrators, Gas Delivery Systems, Cryogenic Products (Freezers)).
By Application, the market is further sub-segmented into Therapeutic (Respiratory Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Anesthesia, Cryosurgery), Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Research. By End-users, the market is further sub-segmented into Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Emergency Services, Pharmaceutical Industry, Academic & Research Institutions.
Inquire about report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2206/inquire
Geographically, Europe market for Medical Gases and Equipment is segmented into Germany, France, Italy, Spain and U.K. Europe is the second biggest market in terms of market share across the globe.
The market in Europe is highly driven due to increasing demand for mixture gases required for conditions such as renal dialysis, cardiopulmonary bypass surgery and pain management.
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., The Linde Group, Air Liquide, Praxair, Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp., SOL-SpA, Airgas, Inc., Atlas Copco, Messer Group, GCE Holding AB, Beacon Medaes, Medical Gas Solutions Ltd., Matheson Tri-Gas, Taiya Nippon Sanso, Atlas Copco, are the major players of Europe Medical Gases and Equipment market.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!