Europe's Coronary Stent is on the verge of crossing USD 2.93 billion mark in 2021
According to the report Coronary Stent, published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is projected to reach USD 2.93 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2016 to 2021.
A stent is a medical device which is implanted in the body for treatment of cardiac abnormalities like blocked blood vessels. In addition, stents are implanted in the oesophagus to allow the easy passage of food and beverages in patients suffering from oesophageal cancer.
They are also placed in the ureter to prevent blockage of urine flow from kidney.
Stents are usua;;y made of polymers, metals, and natural bio-absorbable materials.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Coronary Stent industry: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tent-market-2701/
Europe Coronary Stent: Drivers & Restraints
The increase in cardiovascular disorders is a prime reason for rising demand for coronary stents. One of the major causes behind increasing cardiovascular conditions is the growing adoption of unhealthy lifestyle.
Changing lifestyle, such as physical inactivity, smoking, and unhealthy diet is hampering the health of the heart. Aging population is another factor that is propelling the growth of these products at a significant rate.
Stringent regulations for product approval might act as a constraint to the growth of the market.
Access report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…01/request-sample
Europe Coronary Stent: Segmentation
- Bare metal stents
- Drug-eluting stents
- Bioabsorbable stents
By Mode of delivery
- Balloon expandable stents
- Self expanding stents
- Metallic stents
o Cobalt chromium
o Platinum chromium
o Nickel titanium
o Stainless steel
- Other stents
By End user
- Cardiac centres
- Ambulatory surgical centres
Get customization at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Europe Coronary Stent: Overview
Factors like rising incidence of cardiovascular disorders and changing lifestyles are affecting the growth of this market positively. However, other factors such as stringent regulations are restraining the growth of this market.
By type, the market is expected to be propelled by bioresorbable stents, chiefly in the polylactic acid material. However, drug eluting stents will continue to produce major revenue.
Europe has a considerable share in the global market and is expected to grow at a good pace during the forecast period.
Europe Coronary Stent: Region-wise Outlook
The market for Coronary Stent in Europe region is divided based on geography into United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany and Spain. Europe has the second largest market for coronary stent in the world by share.
Factors such as rising geriatric population and growing incidence of cardiovascular disorders is expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Coronary Stent outlook in Europe market? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Coronary Stent space in Europe market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Coronary Stent manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Coronary Stent currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Coronary Stent?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Coronary Stent?
Europe Coronary Stent: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating Europe Coronary Stent Market are Medtronic plc (Ireland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), Biosensors International Group, Ltd. (Singapore), BIOTRONIK SE & Co.
KG (Germany), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), TERUMO CORPORATION (Japan), STENTYS SA (France), MicroPort Scientific Corporation (China), Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (India), Vascular Concepts (India), and Translumina GmbH (Germany).
Europe's Coronary Stent Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!