Europe Antifungal Drugs Market is estimated at $3.16 billion in 2016 and projected to grow with CAGR of 3.4% reaching $3.73 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
In the following few years, the market is poised to grow hugely with the rising population globally. Antifungal drugs are used commonly for curing fungal infections occurring due to, unclean, unhygienic and damp environment.
Invasion of epithelial tissue by microscopic organisms lead to fungal infections. Systemic fungal infections are those caused due to indigestion or inhalation of spores, leading to fungal pneumonia and diseases like candidaisis, meningitis, mucormycosis,.
are caused by opportunistic fungus.
- Advertising -
Although majority of the fungal infections and diseases are commonly non-lethal, they are very uncomforting to the host and their common occurrence is responsible for the rising antifungal drugs market. Antifungal drugs work via various mechanisms such as by inhibiting of cell wall formation, cell membrane disruption and cell division.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…drugs-market-246/
The major factors that are driving the market are increasing awareness of fungal infections with the growing incidence rate of antifungal infections all over the world, increasing government and corporate funds in the industry. And also the development of public private partnership in the pharmaceutical industry, the rising popularity of over-the-counter antifungal drugs for dermal infections are vastly responsible for the growing antifungal drugs market size.
Also, the rising population having weak immune system, in whom the occurrence of fungal infections is much more than average, will drive the market. High prevalence of conventional drugs used for the treatment of fungal infections is significantly restraining the market growth.
Cost of drugs and their effectiveness in treatments remain as the challenges for the market
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…46/request-sample
The antifungal drugs market is segmented on the basis of drug type into 1. Echinocandins, 2. Azoles, 3. Polyenes, 4.
Allylamines and 5. Other Drugs, by type of therapeutic indications into 1. Aspergillosis, 2. Dermatophytosis, 3.
Candidiasis and 4. Other therapeutic indications, by applications into 1. Powders, 2. Ointments, 3. Drugs and 4.
Pastes. While Azoles (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole and voriconazole) are systemically acting, Echinocandins (anidulafungin, caspofungin and micafungin) are lipopeptides derived from natural fungal fermentation products and Polyenes (amphotericin B deoxycholate and liposomal amphotericin B. Corifungin) are systemically acting and disrupt eukaryotic cellular membranes.
Azoles Antifungal Drugs segment is the largest segment of the market followed by echinocandins.
Based on geography, the Europe antifungal drugs market is sub-segmented into U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy and France. Europe commands second largest share of the global antifungal drugs market next to North America.
Germany contributes to the major share of the Europe antifungal drugs market. Growing technological advancements in the Europe region will drive the market.
Alternaria, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Asperqillus, Kramer Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Glaxosmithkline Gilead and Abbott Laboratories are some of the major market leaders.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…arket-246/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: