Clinical Nutrition Market by Route of Administration, by Therapeutic Areas, by Ingredients Type and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021).
Middle-East and Africa Clinical Nutrition market was worth $3.22 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.1%, to reach $4.12 billion by 2021.
Clinical nutrition products are type of pharmaceutical products, which support to keep patient healthy. They benefit the body by improving metabolic system by providing sufficient supplements such as minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Growing demand for clinical nutrition in infant category is anticipated to provide further growth opportunities for clinical nutrition market.
Increasing product lines in nutrition markets, an aging population, a stable infant birth rate, and several other factors are driving sales for clinical nutrition products. Moreover, innovative products, developments in follow-up formulas, and other organic formulas are expected to fuel the market growth in the forecast period.
However, stringent regulatory scenario and tolerability issues are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
View full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ition-market-790/
The Middle-East and Africa clinical nutrition market is segmented on the basis of product type into Oral nutrition, enteral nutrition and parenteral nutrition. Based on therapeutic areas the market is bifurcated into malabsorption, diarrhoea, cancer, food allergies, maldigestion, diabetes, short-bowel syndrome, acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress.
Based on ingredients the market is divided into vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and amino acids. Enteral nutrition is the product type segment with highest share in the market.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Middle-East and Africa. Africa region leads the clinical nutritional market with largest market share.
- By Route of Administration
- By Therapeutic Area
Acute Lung Injury
Acute Respiratory Distress
- By Ingredients Type
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Some of the key participants in clinical nutrition products market include Nestle Nutrition, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Gentiva Health Services Inc., Mead Johnson & Company, Kendall, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Hospira Inc., Hero Nutritionals Inc., Lonza Ltd, Baxter International Inc., B.
Braun Melsungen AG, H. J. Heinz Company, American Home Patient Inc., and Fresenius Kabi among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!