An actinic keratosis, also known as a solar keratosis, is a scaly or crusty growth (lesion). It most often appears on the bald scalp, face, ears, lips, backs of the hands and forearms, shoulders, neck or any other areas of the body frequently exposed to the sun.
The signs and symptoms of an actinic keratosis include a hard, wart-like surface, patch or bump on the top layer of skin, itching or burning in the affected area and color as varied as pink, red or brown, or flesh-colored. The predisposing factors include age, sunny climate, history of frequent or intense sun exposure or sunburn, pale skin, red or blond hair, and blue or light-colored eyes and a weak immune system as a result of chemotherapy, chronic leukemia, AIDS or organ transplant medications.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ac…e-review-h2-2017
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology)
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/768403
Reasons To Access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Actinic (Solar) Keratosis (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/768403
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: