Contact dermatitis is a type of skin inflammation that occurs when substances touching skin cause irritation or an allergic reaction. Signs and symptoms of contact dermatitis include red rash or bumps, dry, cracked, red patches, which may resemble a burn and pain or tenderness.
There are two types of contact dermatitis; irritant and allergic. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type, is caused by contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, fabric softeners, solvents, or other chemicals.
The reaction usually looks like a burn. Allergic contact dermatitis is an itchy skin condition caused by an allergic reaction to allergen.
Treatment includes oral corticosteroids and antihistamines to relieve intense itching.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/co…e-review-h2-2017
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology)
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/768399
Reasons To Access
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/768399
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: