Europe Influenza Market is expected to reach USD 1.79 billion by 2021 from USD 1.13 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.52% during the forecast period, 2016-2021.
- Advertising -
Influenza or flu is a transmittable respiratory disease which affect nose, throat, and lungs. Influenza viruses are basically of three types-Type A (H1N1, H2N2, and H5N1,.), Type B, and Type C.
It can be either seasonal, pandemic, or zoonotic. Influenza can be fatal if goes unnoticed and is regarded as a major reason of mortality, globally.
- Advertising -
Some of the symptoms of influenza are fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, fatigue, headache, and body ache. Children below 2 years of age and elderly above 65 years of age are at high risk of developing chronic flu.
As per a recent report, a large number of older people in Europe were severely infected by influenza virus in the 2014-2015, resulting in huge loss of human lives.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…enza-market-1706/
The growth of Influenza market is majorly driven by factors such as boost in Research & Development investment, rising public awareness, boost in healthcare expenditure, and introduction of new medicines. The key restraints of the market are antigenic shift of influenza virus and side-effects of product (soreness, allergic reactions, swelling, and redness).
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…06/request-sample
Europe Influenza Market is segmented on the basis of Product Type and Consumer. Based on Product Type, the market is classified into vaccines and drugs.
On the basis of Consumer, the market is classified into Children and Adults.
The European market is geographically segmented into United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, and France.
The major companies dominating the European Influenza Market are Sanofi-Pasteur (U.S.), AstraZeneca (United Kingdom), F. Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland), Novartis (Switzerland), GlaxoSmithKline (U.K.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Merck & Co. (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (Japan), CSL Limited (Australia).
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1706/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: