Soft Tissue Repair Market Size is anticipated to grow at a 7.50% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the global market was valued at USD 11.83 billion in 2016 and is relied upon to achieve USD 16.98 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Soft tissue repair is a technique for restoring functions of damaged or injured tissues such as ligaments, muscles, and other tissues. Soft tissue repair can be accomplished through surgical meshes such as allografts, xenografts, alloplasts, and synthetic.
The major factors driving the market are the rise in the count of geriatric population, obesity and growing awareness for the treatment of tissue injuries. Moreover, rising incidences of sports related injuries and rising healthcare expenditure, are other factors that are likely to fuel the market growth.
- Advertising -
However, the high cost of treatment, lack of expertise, and an ambiguous reimbursement scenario are likely to curtail the market growth. Primary factors driving the growth of the global soft tissue repair market are increasing disposable income and changing lifestyles among populations in developing economies.
Moreover, a rise in the geriatric population, increasing hernia repairs, and growing incidence of breast cancer are factors driving demand for wound care and soft tissue repair products globally. However, ethical concerns arising from cultural aversion towards the use of tissue from human cadavers and stringent regulations for biological meshes are expected to hamper the growth of the global soft tissue repair market.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…pair-market-4624/
Soft Tissue Repair Market Segmentation by Product and Application. On the basis of Product, it is segmented into Mesh/Tissue patch, Allograft, Xenograft, Suture Anchor, Interference Screws and Laparoscopic Instruments.
The tissue fixation products market is the most profitable market for soft tissue repair market by product as its capability to preserve tissue from decomposing and an increase in the mechanical strength of the tissue. On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Hernia, Dural, Orthopedic, Skin, Dental, Vaginal and Breast augmentation.
An increase in the participation of youth in sports is one of the key driving factors of soft tissue repair market.
Soft Tissue Repair Market geographical segmentation by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. An increase in the demand for treatment and a rise in the awareness of patient about different treatment option will dominate the market in North America.
An increase in the medical tourism in developing countries, rising investment of market player in the Asia Pacific region especially in India and China and rising health awareness about soft tissue repair treatment will drive the market in Asia Pacific in the forecast period. Europe is also anticipated to register significant growth in soft tissue repair market.
The increasing concern regarding health among people and technological advancement in the products will increase the demand for soft tissue repair treatment is expected to fuel the growth of the market. The evolution of technology and rising geriatric population will drive the market in Middle East & Africa.
Furthermore, due to government support for treatment and a rise in the health care expenditure will drive the soft tissue market in Latin America especially in Brazil. An increase in the disposable income and changing lifestyles among populations in developing economies, increasing hernia repairs, growing incidence of breast cancer and an increase in the treatment option for aging especially for geriatric population and minimally invasive procedures drive the market growth of soft tissue repair globally.
1.2 Mesh/Tissue patch
1.2.1 Synthetic Mesh
1.2.2 Biological Mesh
1.3 Fixation Products
1.3.1 Suture Anchors
1.3.2 Interference Screws
1.3.3 Other Fixation Devices
1.4 Laparoscopic Instruments
1.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
1.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
1.7 Market Share Analysis, By Product
2.2 Hernia Repair
2.3 Dural Repair
2.4 Vaginal Sling Procedures
2.5 Skin Repair
2.8 Breast Reconstruction Repair
2.9 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
2.10 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
2.11 Market Share Analysis, By Application
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…24/request-sample
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The major Soft Tissue Repair Market leaders are LifeCell Corporation, Organogenesis, C.R. Bard Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc, Arthrex Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Wright Medical Technology, and Stryker Corporation.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: