The Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market is projected to reach USD 2.31 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.64% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments can be defined as the use of surgery instruments (like laparoscopic or arthroscopic devices) and remote controlled instruments to monitor the surgery through endoscopy and large display panel. Minimally invasive procedures eliminate infections & large incisions, decrease the long-time admission into hospitals and promote early recovery of patients.
Nowadays, the use of minimally invasive surgical instruments has risen. Some of the minimally invasive surgical instruments are visualizing scope, stents, balloon inflation devices, guiding catheters sutures, dilators, electrosurgical instruments, trocars, rasps, and cannulas, among others.
- Advertising -
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Drivers & Restraints
The drivers of Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market are increasing geriatric population, rising government investments, increasing number of surgical procedures, increased incidence of poor lifestyle and bone disorders such as osteoporosis and arthritis. However the market in the region is restrained by factors such as stringent regulatory policies for approval of advanced surgery instruments and uneven reimbursement scenarios.
Access report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…20/request-sample
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Segmentation
- Handheld Instruments
o Visualizing Scopes
o Forceps and Spatulas
o Other Handheld Instruments
- Electrosurgical Devices
o Electrosurgical Generators
o Electrosurgical Instruments
o Electrocautery Devices
- Inflation Systems
o Balloon Inflation Devices
o Other Inflation Systems
- Guiding Devices
o Guiding Catheters
- Cutter Instruments
o Other Cutter Instruments
- Auxiliary Instruments
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Cosmetic/Bariatric Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Other Applications
By End Users
- Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics
- Government Hospitals
- Academic and Research Institutes
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Overview
Factors like rising geriatric population and increasing incidence of unhealthy lifestyles are influencing the market positively. In the applications segment, orthopaedic segment had the largest market share in the year 2016.
Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics accounted for the largest share in end users segment in 2016.
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical areas, Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgical instruments market is segmented as Middle East, South Africa, and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments market outlook in Middle East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments space in Middle East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments?
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market: Key Players
Some of the key Players dominating the Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market are Medtronic plc (Ireland), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Aesculap, Inc. (Germany), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), ConMed Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Applied Biomedical Resources Corporation (U.S.), Microline Surgical (Japan), and Zimmer Biomet (U.S.).
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: