Players in infection control market include STERIS (UK), Getinge (Sweden), Cantel Medical (US), Ecolab (US), 3M (US), Sotera Health (US), Advanced Sterilization Products (US), MMM Group (Germany), Matachana (Spain), Belimed AG (Switzerland), Halyard Health (US), Metrex Research (US), Reckitt Benckiser (UK), and Pal Internation (UK).
- Agency -.
Access Sample Papers of Infection Control Market spread across 375 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 433 Tables and 39 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1274811 .
The global infection control market is expected to reach USD 21.06 Billion by 2022 from USD 15.35 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Factors driving market growth include the increasing incidence of HAIs, rising number of surgical procedures owing to the rapidly growing geriatric population, and increasing incidence of chronic disorders across the globe.
Global Infection Control Market, By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Life Sciences Industry
- Medical Device Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industry
Infection control market is segmented into disinfection products and sterilization products and services.
- Agency -.
In 2016, disinfection products segment accounted for largest share of infection control market. Disinfection products segment will continue to dominate infection control market, mainly due to high prevalence of HAIs, rising number of surgeries, & increasing initiatives and regulatory actions taken by governments in various countries to fortify essential infection control standards.
Click Here For More Information on Infection Control Market at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/infectio…arket-report.html .
North America accounted for the largest share of the infection control market, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
High growth in the Asia Pacific region is largely driven by rising incidence of HAIs and increasing medical tourism in emerging countries such as China and India.
- Healthcare providers (hospitals and clinics)
- Contract sterilization service providers
- Sterilization and disinfection service providers
- Medical device companies
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Food and beverage companies
- Clinical and Diagnostic Labs
- Regulatory bodies
- Research and consulting firms
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Venture capitalists and investors
Report analyzes infection control market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product &service and end user. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Click now for more Details, Queries, Other Information on this study “Infection Control Market by Disinfection Products (Disinfectant, Wipes, Sprays, AER, Wraps), Sterilization Products (Steam, Hydrogen Peroxide, Radiation, Indicators, Services), End User (Hospitals, Life Science, Pharmaceuticals) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1274811 .
North America dominated the global infection control market. The growth in this market can mainly be attributed to the rising incidence of HAIs, increasing cost burden due to rising geriatric population and incidence of chronic diseases, rising focus on food sterilization and disinfection, growth in the number of surgeries performed in the US, and growing intensity of industry competitiveness.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global infection control market on the basis of products and services, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
- To forecast the size of the infection control market, in five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile key players in the global infection control market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as expansions, partnerships, and alliances; mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; and research and development activities of the leading players in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: