Key medical simulation market players are CAE, Inc. (Canada), Laerdal Medical AS (Norway), 3D Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Simulab Corporation (U.S.), Simulaids, Inc. (U.S.), Limbs and Things, Ltd (U.K.), Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd (Japan), Mentice AB (Sweden), Surgical Science Sweden AB (Sweden), and Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc. (U.S.).
- Advertising -
Access Sample Copy of Medical Simulation Market spread across 224 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and supported with 158 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=102077 .
Medical simulation market projected to reach USD 2.27 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2016 to 2021. Market growth can be attributed to a number of factors like increasing healthcare costs, rising focus on patient safety, & technological advancements.
Increasing demand for minimally invasive treatments & increasing consolidation of players are other major contributors to growth of this market.
- Advertising -
Healthcare/Medical Simulation Market, By Product & Services
- Medical Simulation Anatomical Models
- Surgical Simulators
- Endovascular Simulators
- Ultrasound Simulators
- Dental Simulators
- Eye Simulators
- Web-based Simulation
- Simulation Training Services
Healthcare/Medical Simulation Market, by End User
- Academic Institutions
- Military Organizations
Medical simulation market anatomical models are further segmented into patient simulators, task trainers, surgical simulators, endovascular simulators, ultrasound simulators, dental simulators, and eye simulators. The surgical simulators market is further segmented as laparoscopic surgical simulators, arthroscopic surgical simulators, cardiovascular simulators, gynecology simulators.
Healthcare simulation software market is further classified into performance recording software and virtual tutors.
Access Copy of Medical Dimulation Market at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=102077 .
Geographically, North America is major market for medical simulation, accounting for around half of global market share, followed by Europe & Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific & Latin America possess lucrative growth potential for medical simulation market during forecast period.
This is mainly attributed to extensive customer base in these regions due to large base of aging population and rising prevalence of various disorders.
- Medical Simulation Product Manufacturers
- Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Military Organizations
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Venture Capitalists and Investors
Healthcare/medical simulation market in this report is segmented by products & services, end users, and regions. In 2015, medical simulation anatomical models segment accounted for largest share of healthcare/medical simulation market, by product & services.
Most of medical simulation products & services in these regions will be driven by developing countries like India, China, South Korea, Singapore, Brazil, and Mexico.
Click now for more Details, Queries and More Information on this study “Medical Simulation Market by Product & Services (Patient Simulator, Task Trainers, Surgical Simulator, Web-based Simulation, Software, Dental Simulator, Eye Simulator), End User (Academics, Hospital, Military) - Global Forecast to 2021” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=102077 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast global medical simulation market on basis of type, products & services, and end user
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to overall market
- To analyze opportunities in market for stakeholders and provide details of competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World, along with major countries in these regions
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in medical simulation market
- To track and analyze competitive developments like partnerships, agreements, collaborations, alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, geographical expansions, and research and development activities in medical simulation market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.