Robot-assisted surgery allows surgeons to perform complex operations with high precision, flexibility and control. Robotic surgical systems are commonly used for minimally invasive surgery which needs to be through tiny incisions. Surgeons use computer controls to operate the robotic equipment which does not require the physical presence of the surgeon in the operating room. Recent advances in robotics are enabling surgeons to perform two different surgical procedures simultaneously.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
ACCESS REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…obal-report-2017/
The Surgical Equipment Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the surgical equipment.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the surgical equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The surgical equipment market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The surgical equipment market section of the report gives context. It compares the surgical equipment market with other segments of the medical equipment market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Surgical Equipment Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers including patient numbers (epidemiology) hospital beds and specialist physicians while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Reasons To Access
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Surgical Sutures And Staples, Electrosurgical Devices, Handheld Surgical Devices
Companies Mentioned: Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Intuitive Surgical, Getinge Group, B. Braun Melsungen Ag, and Stryker Corporation
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Surgical Equipment Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Surgical Equipment Market Characteristics;
2. Surgical Equipment Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; Growing Geriatric Population; Increase In Hospitals And Surgeries; Health Insurance Reforms; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; Global Recession; Low Healthcare Access; Incompetent Quality Assurance; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; Economic Growth; Minimally Invasive Surgeries; Increase In Chronic Diseases And Disabilities; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market; Stringent Regulations; Competition From Substitutes; Low Cost Alternatives; Interest Rate Increases;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. Surgical Equipment Market Customer Information;
5. Surgical Equipment Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global Surgical Equipment Market, 2016, By Segment; Surgical Sutures And Staples; Electrosurgical Devices; Handheld Surgical Devices; 5.2. Global Surgical Equipment Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment; 5.3 Global Surgical Equipment Market Trends And Strategies; Modern Electrosurgical Units (ESUs); Next Generation Ultrasonic Surgical Devices; Advanced Robotic-assisted Surgery; Pay Per Use Model; 5.4. Global Surgical Equipment Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016; 5.5. Global Surgical Equipment Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast; 5.6. Surgical Equipment Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Region; 5.7 Surgical Equipment Market Compared With Similar Markets, 2016, By Country; 5.8. Surgical Sutures And Staples; 5.8.1. Market Characteristics; 5.8.2. Global Surgical Sutures And Staples Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.8.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.9. Electrosurgical Devices; 5.9.1. Market Characteristics; 5.9.2. Global Electrosurgical Devices Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.9.3. Market Trends And Strategies; 5.10. Handheld Surgical Devices; 5.10.1. Market Characteristics; 5.10.2. Global Handheld Surgical Devices Market, 2016, By Segment; 5.10.3. Market Trends And Strategies;
6. Surgical Equipment Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global Surgical Equipment Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global Surgical Equipment Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. Surgical Equipment Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. Surgical Equipment Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country; 6.5. Global Healthcare Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.6. Global Medical Equipment Market Segments, 2016, By Region; 6.7. Global Healthcare Market Segments, 2016, By Country; 6.8. Global Medical Equipment Market Segments, 2016, By Country
7. Global Surgical Equipment Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
7.1. Surgical Equipment Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global; 7.2. Per Capita Average Surgical Equipment Expenditure, Global;
8. Surgical Equipment Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries;
8.1. Surgical Equipment Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country; 8.2. Per Capita Average Surgical Equipment Expenditure, By Country;
9. Surgical Equipment Market Comparison With Industry Metrics;
9.1. Global Number Of Surgical Procedures Performed, 2016, By Country; 9.2. Global Surgical Equipment Market Revenue Versus Number Of Surgical Procedures Performed 2016, By Country; 9.3. Global Number Of Operating Theatres, 2016, By Country; 9.4. Global Surgical Equipment Market Revenue Versus Number Of Operating Theatres, 2016, By Country;
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE [email protected] www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…lobal_report_2017
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!