Laparoscopy Device Market by Product Type, by Therapeutic Application, by End Users (Hospitals, Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report “Global Laparoscopy Devices Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 11.14 billion by 2021 from USD 7.78 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.45% from 2016 to 2021.
Minimally invasive surgery has undergone significant advances and has changed the way operations are performed. Technological advances have produced progressively smaller laparoscopic instruments and higher-quality imaging that allow laparoscopic surgeons to perform precise dissection with minimal bleeding through most dissection planes, even those that are highly vascular.
Adequate hemostasis is essential during laparoscopic procedures to ensure a clear view of the operating field.
- Advertising -
The need to convert to an open procedure negates the advantages of the laparoscopic approach. Primary prevention of bleeding through the use of various laparoscopic devices to carefully dissect and identify vascular structures prior to dividing them (as needed) is fundamental.
However, when bleeding does occur, these devices can also be used to safely and efficiently achieve hemostasis to allow the procedures to continue laparoscopically.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Laparoscopy Devices market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-laparoscopy-device-market-668/
Global Laparoscopy Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major factors driving the laparoscopy devices market are increasing health awareness regarding obesity, rising aged population, growing adoption of single-port laparoscopy and rising interest in scarless surgeries. The growth of the market is benefited from continuous improvements in technology and alongside reduction in the prices of high-end laparoscopic instruments.
The market has observed a shift from direct energy based devices to multifunctional instruments. Lack of skilled surgeons and high cost of laparoscopic devices are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Laproscopy Devices market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-laparoscopy-device-market-668/request-sample
Global Laparoscopy Devices market: Segmentation
- Suction Tubes
- Needle Holders
- Tendon Strippers
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- Wireless Surgical Equipment
- Manual Surgical Equipment
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-laparoscopy-device-market-668/customize-report
Global Laparoscopy Devices market: Overview
The increasing popularity of minimally invasive procedures has caused a rapid change in surgical methods. Laparoscopic surgeries including robot-assisted hysterectomy and procto- sigmoidectomy, help manage and treat gastrointestinal and urological disorders more efficiently than conventional surgeries.
These procedures are used to treat patients with critical conditions, who cannot undergo conventional open surgeries. Also, the growing preference for minimally invasive procedures due to benefits like lower risk of complications, reduced cost, and lesser recuperation period has contributed to the growth of the global laparoscopic devices market.
The growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries has led to higher accuracy in procedures and better support for both patients and surgeons. Advances in technology have resulted in the introduction of innovative laparoscopic devices.
The use of robotic technology in laparoscopic devices with advanced needle placement technology has enhanced the surgeon’s skills and reduced variability. This technique involves the use of a sophisticated computer system with a 3D monitor and small controllers to observe the inside of the abdomen.
Global Laparoscopy Devices market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America is expected to lead the global laparoscopic devices market in terms of revenue share during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness significant growth fuelled by the factors like increasing geriatrics population and rise in abdominal disorders in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Laparoscopy Devices market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Laparoscopy Devices space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Laparoscopy Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Laparoscopy Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Laparoscopy Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Laparoscopy Devices?
Global Laparoscopy Devices market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the laparoscopy market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Karl Storz, ConMed, Aesculap, Covidien, Olympus, Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon US LLC and Smith & Nephew.
Reasons to access Global Laparoscopy Devices market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: