According to the report Europe Hematology Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2021, at a CAGR of xx% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Lung cancer, also known as Lung carcinoma is malignant lung tumor caused by uncontrolled growth of cells in lung tissues. This tumor can also spread to nearby tissues or other parts of the body.
Major cause of lung cancer is long-term smoking. The symptoms include coughing, shortness of breath and chest pains.
- Advertising -
Surgery is one of the common treatments for lung cancer.
Types of lung cancer surgeries include wedge resection, Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy and Video-assisted thoratic surgery. In general, most of these surgeries include removal of cancerous tissue from the lung which sometimes includes removal of entire lobe from the lung or the whole lung itself.
Sometimes surgery is used along with other treatment methods to cure cancer. Surgery is not conducted if the tumor cells spread to the heart.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Hematology Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…logy-market-1456/
Europe Hematology Market: Drivers and Restraints
Major factors such as increasing prevalence of blood related disorders, rising use of automated hematology instruments by diagnostics laboratories, Rising R&D expenditure, advancement in technologies, increasing use of flow cytometry in hematology testing are fuelling the growth of the global hematology market. Slow adoption of the advanced hematology analyzers and instruments in the emerging countries, recall of hematology products, and high cost are restricting the growth of the global market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Hematology Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…56/request-sample
Europe Hematology Market: Segmentation
- Hematology Analyzers
- Hematology reagents
- Flow cytometers
- Hematology cell counters
- Slide strainers
- Coagulation Analyzers
- Hematology testing
- Hemoglobin meters
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Blood Screening
- Autoimmune disorders
By End Users
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research and development centers
Get report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Europe Hematology Market: Overview
85% of cases diagnosed with lung cancer are long term smokers and in remaining 10-15% people, lung cancer can be caused by genetic factors or exposure to radon gas. In 2012, out of 1.8 million people diagnosed with cancer, 1.6million people died making lung cancer the largest cause of cancer related death in males and second largest in women after breast cancer.
Surgical Instruments segment is projected to hold the largest market share owing to the shorter lifespan of devices and wider adoption of these devices. Minimally Invasive surgeries are expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the rising awareness among people, early detection of lung cancer and advantages of Minimally Invasive Surgeries over conventional surgeries.
Europe Hematology Market: Region-wise Outlook
Some of the major companies influencing the Europe Hematology market are Siemens AG Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, HORIBA Ltd., Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Boule Diagnostics AB, Mindray Medical International Limited.
Key Questions answered:
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Hematology products in Europe?
- What are the views of surgeons regarding the use of Hematology products?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Hematology product manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What is the current and future for Hematology market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What are the challenges and restraints that have restricted widespread adoption of for Hematology products in Europe?
Europe Hematology Market: Key Players
Key players in the market include Ethicon US LLC, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Olympus Corporation, Accuray Inc., AngioDynamics Inc., Teleflex Inc., KARL STORZ GmbH, Ackermann Instrumente GmbH, Scanlan International Inc., and Trokamed GmbH.
Reasons to access Europe Hematology Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: