Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Application - (Breast, Lung, Melanoma, Colorectal, Head & Neck, Prostate and others), by Product Type – (Monoclonal Antibodies, Checkpoint inhibitors/immune modulators, Therapeutic cancer vaccines, Oncolytic virus immunotherapy, Cytokines, Adoptive T cell transfer, Adjuvant Immunotherapy, Interferons, Interleukins, BCG and others) by Mode of Administration – (Intravenous, Oral, Topical, Intravesical), by End users (Hospitals, Clinics) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market was worth $ 62 Billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 111.23 Billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 12.40 %.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…apy-market-1412/
Immunotherapy is a treatment option which uses certain parts of immune system to fight against various diseases such as cancer. Immunotherapy which is also known as biologic therapy can be performed by two ways.
That are by stimulating one’s own immune system to fight against the disease by attacking defected cancer cells, and by giving constituents of immune system from outside such as synthetic proteins into the body to fight against the disease.
- Advertising -
It is performed to treat cancer patients from long, even when the immune system was not well understood by doctors.
Major factors that are driving the growth of the market are increasing occurrence of cancer, Changing life style, Smoking and excessive alcoholic intake, high efficacy of immunotherapy compared to other treatments, less side effects associated with cancer immunotherapy, reduced chance of recurrence of cancer. The major factor restraining the growth of the market is various cancer like Melanoma shows resistance towards chemotherapy and radiation therapies, Cost of cancer therapies, limited information on cancer immunobiology.
Download free sample report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…2/request-sample
Cancer immunotherapy market is segmented based on Application into Breast, Lung, Melanoma, Colorectal, Head & Neck, Prostate and others. Based on product type, the market is segmented into Monoclonal Antibodies, Checkpoint inhibitors/immune modulators, Therapeutic cancer vaccines, Oncolytic virus immunotherapy, Cytokines, Adoptive T cell transfer, Adjuvant Immunotherapy, BCG and others.
Based on Mode of administration, the market is segmented into Intravenous, Oral, Topical, and Intravesical. Based on end users, the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics.
Based on Geography, the Cancer immunotherapy market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market due to increased rates of death and morbidity of cancer sufferer and escalating awareness about cancer by the government increases patient’s treatment.
Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a prominent market due to increased healthcare expenditure in developing countries in this region.
Some of the major companies operating in global Market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Amgen, Viralytics, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, AstraZeneca plc, Medivation, Advaxis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co. and Celgene Corp, Immunomedics.
Inquire report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ket-1412/inquire
Cancer Immunotherapy Market Segmentation:
- Head & Neck
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Checkpoint inhibitors/immune modulators
- Therapeutic cancer vaccines
- Oncolytic virus immunotherapy
Mode of Administration
- Intra Vesical
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End users
- Market Share Analysis, By End users
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: