According to the report Viral Inactivation, published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach USD 72 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2017 to 2022.
Viral Inactivation can be defined as the procedure by which viral cells are made inactive or killed. The purpose of this method is to increase the safety and to avoid contamination of products by viruses.
Viruses can be present in the final product but only in inactive form. All the procedures are performed primarily in food and blood plasma industries in order to protect the products from viruses.
There are many methods in which viral inactivation is attained. Some of them are dry heating, irradiation by UV rays, pasteurization, solvent/detergent usage and lowering of pH among others.
Pasteurization is a useful method only when the proteins to be protected are more thermally resistant than viruses. Viral Inactivation by detergents and solvents is the most used method in the blood plasma industry.
It is effective only when viruses are encapsulated inside lipid molecules. The detergents or solvents interact with the lipid layers and make the viruses ineffective as they cannot survive without lipid molecules.
UV radiations kill the viruses by creating nucleic acid dimers, hence affecting their life cycle and reproduction processes. Lowering pH is effective only when the molecules inside the product are more resistant than viruses.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Viral Inactivation: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tion-market-3233/
Latin America Viral Inactivation: Drivers & Restraints
Viral Inactivation market in this region is driven by factors like growing support of government in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals sectors, increasing support of government in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals sectors, attention of research and development industries in life sciences, launch of new drugs and rising incidence of chronic diseases and among others. Some of the restraints of this market are presence of strong consolidation and less number of skilled workers.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Viral Inactivation. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…33/request-sample
Latin America Viral Inactivation: Segmentation
- Solvent/Detergent Method
- UV Radiation
- Microwave Heating
- High-Energy Light
- Kits and Reagents
- Viral Inactivation Systems
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Stem Cell Products
- Cell Culture
- Gene Therapy
- Blood & Blood Products
By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
- Other End Users
Get report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
Latin America Viral Inactivation: Overview
Factors like growing support of government and rising investment in research and development are affecting the growth of this market positively. However, factors like presence of strong consolidation and less number of skilled workers are restraining the growth of this market.
By method, largest market share is held by solvent/detergent method since it requires less investment, easy to use and it achieves high degree of inactivation of viruses. Vaccines and therapeutics has the largest share in applications segment.
Latin America Viral Inactivation: Region-wise Outlook
The market for Viral Inactivation in Latin America region is divided based on geography into Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and other parts of the region. Factors such as rising support of government, rising incidence of chronic disease, huge number of patients and launch of new drugs is expected to be the driving factors of growth for this market in the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Viral Inactivation outlook in Latin America market? What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Viral Inactivation space in Latin America market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Viral Inactivation manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Viral Inactivation currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Viral Inactivation?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Viral Inactivation?
Latin America Viral Inactivation: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating Latin America Viral Inactivation Market are Clean Cells, Charles River Laboratories International Inc, Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Parker Hannifin, Red Source Technologies, Sartorius AG, SGS S.A, Texcell Inc, Viral Inactivated Plasma Systems SA, and WuXi Pharma Tech Inc.
Reasons to buy Latin America Viral Inactivation Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!