Where is the largest and fastest growing market for healthcare services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The healthcare services global market report answers all these questions and many more.
Access sample report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The healthcare services market section of the report gives context. It compares the healthcare services market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Benefits of having this report
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Markets compared: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Equipment.
Companies mentioned: DaVita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Laboratory Corporation of America, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Cleveland Clinic, Brookdale Senior Living, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Sonic Healthcare Limited, Encompass home health and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- 1. Healthcare Services Market Characteristics
2. Healthcare Services Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Healthcare Services Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 Hospitals and outpatient care centers
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Physicians and other healthcare practitioners
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.4 Home healthcare and residential nursing care services
5.4.1 Market Characteristics
5.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.5 Medical and diagnostic laboratories
5.5.1 Market Characteristics
5.5.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.6 Dental services
5.6.1 Market Characteristics
5.6.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.7 Substance Abuse And Residential Mental Health
5.7.1 Market Characteristics
5.7.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.8 Veterinary Services
5.8.1 Market Characteristics
5.8.2 Market Trends And Strategies
6. Healthcare Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
6.1 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2016, By Region
6.2 Global Healthcare Services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region
6.3 Healthcare Services Market, 2016, By Country
6.4 Healthcare Services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country
7. Global Healthcare Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
7.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
7.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, Global
8. Healthcare Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
8.1 Healthcare Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
8.2 Per Capita Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country
8.3 Per Household Average Healthcare Services Expenditure, By Country
8.4 Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country,
8.5 Healthcare Services Per Capita Expenditure versus Proportion of Elderly Population (65+),By Country
9. Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison
9.1 Hospitals By Country
9.2 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospitals Per 1 Million Population, By Country
9.3 Hospital Beds By Country
9.4 Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per 1 Million Population, By Country
10. Asia Healthcare Services Market
10.1.1 Asia Healthcare Services Market Overview
10.1.2 Asia Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.1.3 Asia Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment
10.2 Asia Healthcare Services Market: Country Analysis
10.3 China Healthcare Services Market
10.3.1 China Healthcare Services Market Overview
10.3.2 China Healthcare Services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.3.3 China Healthcare Services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.3.4 China Market Size By Segment
10.3.5 China Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospitals Per 1 Million Population, 2012-2020
10.3.6 China Healthcare Services Expenditure Per Capita Versus Number Of Hospital Beds Per 1 Million Population, 2012-2020
10.4 India Healthcare Services Market
10.4.1 India Healthcare Services Market Overv
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!