Global Animal Genetics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2025 Animal genetics focuses on various aspects of animal heredity or the passing of traits from one generation to the next. In addition, animal genetics helps in selective breeding between the animals to get the desired traits.
Global Animal Genetics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2025. Animal genetics focuses on various aspects of animal heredity or the passing of traits from one generation to the next.
In addition, animal genetics helps in selective breeding between the animals to get the desired traits.
Based on animal type, the Animal Genetics Market is segmented as poultry, porcine, bovine, canine, equine, and others.
Based on procedure, the animal genetics market is segmented as DNA typing, genetic trait tests, and genetic disease tests. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Access this Report @ www.researchbeam.com/global-animal…/purchase-enquiry
Animal Genetics Market Dynamics:
- Increase in protein consumption that is derived from animal.
- Increase in demand for animal products (meal, milk.).
- Growing awareness regarding animal genetic disorders among population.
- Rise in demand for companion animals.
- High prevalence of animal diseases and zoonotic diseases.
- High demand for the growing focus on identifying superior breeds.
- Stringent governmental regulation for animal genetics.
- High cost of research and development and animal testing.
- Less number of skilled professional for animal genetics.
Animal Genetics Market Players:
The top players in the global animal genetics market include Genus Plc, Animal Genetics Inc., Topigs Norsvin, Envigo, Zoetis, Inc., CRV Holding B.V., VetGen, Alta Genetics, Neogen Corporation, and Hendrix Genetics BV.
Get the sample PDF Brochure of market study @ www.researchbeam.com/global-animal…et/request-sample
By Animal Type
- Others (Goat, Sheep, and Horse)
- DNA Typing
- Genetic Trait Tests
- Genetic Disease Tests
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...