Europe Medical Lifting Sling Market By Material (Canvas, Nylon, Padded,), By Product (Seating, Universal, Standing, Transfer, Hammock, Toilet, Bariatric), By Usage Type (Disposable, Reusable)
Europe Medical Lifting Sling Market size was around USD 139.4 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% to reach USD 250.09 million by 2021.
It captures 34% of the global market.While transferring bariatric patients it is important to have a comfortable lift sling. They are designed to be secure enough to handle the weight of the patient and soft enough to ensure comfort.
In order to accommodate a patient’s unique size, they are built in convenient loops that work with several types of lift and many of them are available in two sizes. In addition to being strong and durable, they are treated with antimicrobial protection which is intended for increasing the lifespan.
Antimicrobial treatment thwarts the growth of harmful bacteria, viruses, microbes and other disease-causing microorganisms. It also blocks stains and odours caused by bodily fluids and other substances.
View Full Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ling-market-3793/
Rising geriatric population, increasing cases of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease (CVD), government initiatives and high recovery cost of injuries are the key drivers for stimulating the use of these instruments. A considerable percentage of the elderly population base suffers from mobility-related disorders, disabilities from non-contagious diseases.
These instruments are utilized in nursing homes, hospitals or clinics to transfer patients with limited mobility. Increasing number of partial immobility incidences and accidents has fuelled industry demand and growth in the past few years.
Conversely, inadequate skilled personnel and difficulty in handling obese patients are hampering growth. Shortage of technical expertise and inadequate training to handle patients using these products in developing countries along with difficulties in handling obese patients is a hindrance to the Europe medical lifting sling market.
Request For Sample Brochure: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…93/request-sample
In this report, the Europe medical lifting sling market is broadly categorized on the basis of product, usage type, material, end user and region. If we go by products, the medical lifting sling market is broadly categorized into seating slings, standing slings, universal slings, hammock slings, transfer slings, toilet slings, bariatric slings, and others (such as positioning and pivot slings).
The transfer sling category is estimated to be the largest category and will also be the fastest growing category in the aforementioned forecast period. This growth is due to the multi-purpose application of these sling.
By type of material, the medical lifting sling market is segmented into nylon, padded, mesh, canvas, and others (polypropylene and cotton). Nylon is the largest as well as fastest growing segment of this market.
If we go by end users, the medical lifting sling market is segmented into elderly care, home care, hospital, and others (long-term acute care facilities, emergency medical services, trauma centres, and nursing homes). Hospitals are the primary end users of this market.
By usage type, the medical lifting sling market is segmented into disposable and reusable slings. In 2016, the reusable category will hold the biggest share of the medical lifting sling market.
But still, the disposable slings category will show the largest growth rate mainly due to the use of these slings helps control and prevent infections.
- Market Segmentation
- Transfer Slings
- Universal Slings
- Hammock Slings
- Standing Slings
- Seating Slings
- Toileting Slings
- Bariatric Slings
- Others Slings
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Nylon Slings
- Padded Slings
- Mesh Slings
- Canvas Slings
- Other Material (Polypropylene and Cotton)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Material
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Material
- Market Share Analysis, By Material
- Disposable Slings
- Reusable Slings
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- End User
- Home Care Facilities
- Elderly Care Facilities
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
Inquire Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3793/inquire
On the basis of geography, the Europe Medical Lifting Sling has been segmented into UK, Spain, Germany, France and others. Europe is the leading market because of the higher research expenses and initiatives provides advanced devices and private-public partnerships, and thus held the largest share in this vertical.
Additionally, chronic diseases which are prevalent and the advent of supportive reimbursement schemes are significant factors governing the development of the vertical in this region.
Key players in the medical lifting sling market are Argo Medical, Arjo Huntleigh, Bestcare, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Hill-Rom Holdings, Etac AB, GF Health Products, Guldman, Invacare Corporation, Joerns Healthcare, and Prism Medical.
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of Material, product, usage type and end user along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!