Antivenom Market by Type [Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous)], by Animal (Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others)
According to the report Global Anti-Venom Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1493.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.12% from 2016 to 2021.
Antivenom is described as the biological product that detoxifies poisoning of venomous bites. Antivenom is prepared from the milking venom of animals such as snakes, spiders, scorpions, and other venomous animals.
Venomous bites result in certain clinical conditions such as secretion of excessive saliva, muscle weakness, breathing problems, and other difficulties that may lead to death also.
It is estimated that, approximately 100,000 people die worldwide with snake bites annually. To overcome poisonous effects after venomous bites the global manufacturers developed number of Antivenom products including vaccines and hyperimmune sera.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Anti-Venom Market to 2021 @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…enom-market-1580/
Increasing government initiations to promote the development of high quality antivenom products, presence of highest number of snake bite victims (especially from Asia & Africa regions), and estimated pipeline products launch are driving the growth of global Antivenom Market. In addition, growing of deaths from venomous animal’s bites and increasing research to develop advanced antivenom products are further stimulating the growth of global Antivenom Market.
However, withdrawal of antivenom products, insufficient funding to develop the antivenom products to meet demand, high cost of the products, regulatory complexities, and high costs of maintaining livestock for antivenom production are restraining the growth of global Antivenom Market.
The Global market for Antivenom is broadly categorized into type and animal. On the basis of type, global Antivenom market is segmented into Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous).
Based on animal the market is segmented into Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others.
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the dominating market for Antivenom accounting for a share of approximately 39.0% followed by Europe in 2016.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 8.59% during the forecast period of 2016-2021.
Free sample of the report is available @www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/request-sample
Key market players in the global Antivenom market include Instituto Bioclon, S.A. de C.V. (Mexico), Pfizer AG (Switzerland), CSL Limited (Australia), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Vins Bioproducts Limited (India), BTG Plc (U.K.), Incepta Vaccine Ltd. (Bangladesh), and Bharat Serum and Vaccines Limited (BSV) (India).
- Hyperimmune Sera
- Growth Analysis, By type
- Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Animal
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Animal
- Market Share Analysis, By Animal
Reasons to access Global Anti-venom Market Research Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, color along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1580/inquire
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!