Major players in healthcare EDI market are McKesson Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), All scripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Cognizant Technology Corporation (U.S.), SSI Group, LLC (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Comarch SA (Poland), Axway Software SA (France), Optum Inc. (U.S.), Dell Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Quality Systems Inc. (U.S.), and Synnex Corporation (U.S.).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Healthcare EDI Market spread across 171 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 81 Tables and 39 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=172978 .
The global healthcare EDI market is expected to be at USD 2.56 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. The healthcare EDI market deals with the exchange of computer-processable healthcare data in a standardized format and secure manner among healthcare institutions.
Healthcare EDI Market has Following Target Audience:
- Healthcare service providers
- Healthcare service payers/insurance payers
- Pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- Healthcare EDI database and software providers
- Healthcare EDI service providers
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Business research and consulting firms
“APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
The growth of healthcare EDI market driven by rising need to reduce healthcare expenditure, development of mandatory regulations for EDI transaction processes, and government support for HCIT implementation.
- Advertising -
Growing need to regularize electronic transactions and curtail healthcare costs, along with rising government support for healthcare IT are driving the growth of the healthcare EDI market.
Healthcare EDI Company Profiles, Top Trends, Forecast and Analysis at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/172978 .
“Healthcare payers segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during2017 to 2022.”
North America held healthcare EDI market in 2016. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the growing need to manage large volume of patient data, need to curb healthcare costs, implementation of HCIT programs, and investments & reforms to modernize the APAC healthcare system.
1 Vendor Dive Overview
6 Product Matrix: Healthcare EDI Market
7 Competitive Benchmarking
8 Analysis of Product Portfolio of Major Players in the Healthcare EDI Market
9 Business Strategies Adopted By Major Players in the Healthcare EDI Market
The healthcare EDI market report analyzes various types of solutions & services & their adoption pattern. It aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of global healthcare EDI market for different segments like component, delivery mode, transaction type, end user, and region.
Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
“Mobile EDI segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
“Healthcare EDI Market by Component (Solution, Service), Delivery Mode (Web & Cloud, Mobile) Transaction Type (Claims Management, Remittance, Payments, Healthcare Supply Chain), End User (Healthcare Provider, Payer, Pharmacies) - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=172978 .
Key Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global healthcare electronic data interchange (EDI) market on the basis of component, delivery mode, transaction type, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the global healthcare EDI market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the healthcare EDI market with respect to four main regions, namely, North America (further divided in the U.S. and Canada), Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
Healthcare EDI market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World. In 2016, North America held largest share of this market & this is primarily attributed to the increasing adoption of healthcare EDI in claims & supply chain management, growing number of HCIT companies, and favorable regulations.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.