"Global Medical Practice Management Market by Product, Mode of Delivery, End User, Component, Geography (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America) And Forecasts (2018-2024)".
The overall market is expected to reach USD 17.6 Billion with a CAGR of 8.22% by 2024. Increase in efficiency of medical practices, healthcare IT, excellent equipment, a rise in the efficacy of existing medical treatments enhances the growth of the market.
Increase in physicians, diagnostic labs, and pharmacies increase the growth of global medical practice market. Software services in medical practices are having a tremendous growth and are expected the same during the forecast period.
Based on the mode of delivery the market is segmented into web-based, on-premise and cloud-based. Cloud-based mode of delivery is expected to have the most significant share of the market during the forecast period.
The cloud-based system is increasing due as we can easily record and store the details, the system is well secured, operate from various places, no hardware or software installed are the advantages of cloud-based mode delivery.
North America and APAC holds the highest market during the forecast period
Increase in the cloud-based mode of delivery, IT-based services, excellent equipment, high security and storage by cloud-based system enhances the growth in North America primarily in U.S. APAC also holds a considerable share due to increase in various fields of medical practices and healthcare awareness programs in developing countries like India, China.
The major players in this market are - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Athenahealth, eClinicalworks, MediTouch, McKesson Corporation, NextGen Healthcare, EPIC Systems, GE Healthcare, and Greenway Health LLC. The primary stakeholders of this technology are the healthcare IT firms, RCM vendors, care organizations, health insurance providers, healthcare payers, healthcare providers and venture capitalists.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope Of The Report
• Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
• Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
• The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
• Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
• Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
• The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
• DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
• The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
• The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
• Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
• An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
• Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
• Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!