Dental Equipment Market by product type, by End User and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Dental Equipment Market was worth $ 5900 Million in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 7602 Million by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 5.20 %.
Dental tools are used by dental professionals to examine, manipulate, remove and restore teeth, surrounding oral structures and to provide dental treatment. Dental equipment includes devices which are used to diagnose, treat dental diseases.
Majority of the population are affected by dental conditions such as Dental caries and periodontal disease.
- Advertising -
The end-users for this market include hospitals, dental laboratories.
The market is primarily driven by factors such as Increasing dental tourism in developing countries, increasing demand for cosmetic surgery, growing geriatric population, low penetration rate for dental implants, Increasing dental clinics and practitioners providing large-level dental care services, that enables dental implants to be cost-effective to the end user. Lack of awareness in some developing nations, lack of proper reimbursement policies, and apathy towards dental procedures in certain sections are the major restraints that hamper the growth of the dental device market.
1 By Product type
1.1 Dental Radiology Equipment
1.2 Systems and parts
220.127.116.11 Cast Machine
18.104.22.168 Instrument Delivery Systems
22.214.171.124 Vacuums & Compressors
126.96.36.199 Cone Bean CT Systems
188.8.131.52 Furnace and Ovens
184.108.40.206 ElectroSurgical Equipment
1.3 Dental lasers
220.127.116.11 Diode Lasers
18.104.22.168 Carbon dioxide lasers
1.4 Laboratory Machines
22.214.171.124 Micro motor
126.96.36.199 Ceramic furnaces
188.8.131.52 Electronic waxer
184.108.40.206 Hydraulic press
220.127.116.11 Suction unit
1.5 Hygiene Maintenance
18.104.22.168 Air purification and filters
22.214.171.124 hypodermic needle incinerator
5.2 By End users
2.1 Hospitals and clinics
2.2 Dental Laboratories
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ment-market-1212/
Based on product type, the market is segmented into Dental Radiology Equipment, Systems and Parts, Dental Lasers, Laboratory Machines, hygiene maintenance and others. The dental radiology equipment is further segmented into Intra oral and extra oral.
Intra oral dental radiology equipment segment is further categorized into Digital sensors, Digital X-Ray units. Extra oral dental radiology equipment segment is further categorized into Analog and Digital.
The systems and parts product type is segmented into Cast Machine, Instrument Delivery Systems, Vacuums & Compressors, Cone Beam CT Systems, Furnace and Ovens, CAD/CAM, Electrosurgical Equipment.
The dental Lasers product type is segmented into Diode Lasers and Carbon dioxide Lasers. The diode lasers segment is further categorised into Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers, Quantum Well Lasers, Vertical External Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers, Heterostructure Lasers, Distributed Feedback Lasers, Quantum Cascade Lasers, Separate Confinement Heterostructure Lasers.
The laboratory Machines product type is segmented into Micro Motor, Ceramic Furnaces, Electronic Waxer, Hydraulic Press, Suction Unit. Hygiene Maintenance product type is segmented into Air Purification & Filters, Hypodermic Needle Incinerator, Sterilizers.
Based on the end users, the market is categorized into Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories and others. Based on Geography, the Dental Equipment market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
Europe accounts to the largest share in the due to growing expenditure on healthcare, favourable reimbursement scenario, and growth in the geriatric population. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to account the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing demand for dental procedures, less stringent regulations, and growing dental tourism.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the major companies operating in global Dental Equipment market are Danaher Corporation, Planmeca OY, A-dec Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Dentsply Sirona, AMD LASERS, Biolase, Inc., Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Midmark Corporation, and 3M.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: