Key players in peripheral vascular devices market. Medtronic (US), Boston Scientific (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Terumo (Japan), Cordis (US), B. Braun (Germany), C.R. Bard (US), Biosensors (Singapore), and BIOTRONIK (Germany). These leaders also have products for all end users in this market, a strong geographical presence, & a focus on continuous product innovation. Key industry players launched innovative products to maintain & enhance their position in peripheral vascular devices market.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Copy of Peripheral Vascular Devices Market spread across 200 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 217 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=56915 .
The peripheral vascular devices market is expected to reach USD 12.63 Billion by 2022 from USD 8.51 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.8%. The base year for this study is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017–2022.
Market growth is primarily driven by the growing incidence of peripheral vascular diseases, growing geriatric population, and increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries.
- Advertising -
Key objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the peripheral vascular devices market by type and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the peripheral vascular devices market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; product launches; and R&D activities in the peripheral vascular devices market
Factors driving growth of peripheral vascular devices market include rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of atherosclerosis, and increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries. On other hand, availability of effective first-line treatments is expected to limit market growth in the coming years.
Hemodynamic flow alteration devices market is segmented into embolic protection devices and total chronic occlusion devices.
Get More Information on Company Profiles, Top Trends, Medical Updates and Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/56915 .
“Angioplasty stents are expected to dominate the peripheral vascular devices market during the forecast period.”
Global peripheral vascular devices market is segmented by type and region. By type, peripheral vascular devices market is segmented into angioplasty balloons, angioplasty stents, catheters, endovascular aneurysm repair stent grafts, inferior vena cava filters, plaque modification devices, hemodynamic flow alteration devices, & other peripheral vascular devices.
Angioplasty stents segment is estimated to account for largest market of global peripheral vascular devices market in 2017.
1 Market Overview
2 Market Share Analysis, 2016
3 Competitive Scenario
4 Product Launches and Approvals
“The hemodynamic flow alteration devices segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate in the next five years.”
Key players in peripheral vascular devices market include Medtronic (US), Boston Scientific (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Terumo (Japan), Cordis (US), B. Braun (Germany), C.R. Bard (US), Biosensors (Singapore), and BIOTRONIK (Germany).
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=56915 .
The global peripheral vascular devices market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. North America will continue to dominate the global peripheral vascular devices market in the forecast period, however, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR, with the growth in this market centered on Japan, China, and India.
1 Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Overview
2 Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, By Product and Country
3 Angioplasty Stents Market, By Type
4 Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, By Country
5 Geographic Analysis of the Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, By Region
The report analyses the peripheral vascular devices market by type and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.