The Global Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market was worth USD 1.02 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14%, to reach USD 1.98 billion by 2021. Atrial Fibrillation is an abnormal rhythm or quivering of the heart caused by irregular beating of the atria.
This condition of heart can lead to stroke, blood clots, heart failure and other heart related issues. The symptoms include fainting, chest pain, shortness of breath and heart palpitations.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…gery-market-4066/
Atrial fibrillation, if left untreated doubles the risk of heart related deaths and stokes in humans. Treatment for atrial fibrillation includes rhythm control, heart rate control, preventing heart failure and blood clots.
But treatment and medication doesn’t work in all cases. In that case, surgical procedure is conducted to destroy the heart tissue in the area that is causing erratic electrical signals and restore the heart to a normal rhythm either by using catheters or during an open heart surgery.
Growing number of atrial fibrillation cases all over the globe is the major factor driving this market. Lower treatment costs and reimbursement policies are expected to drive the market.
Favourable regulations and increasing preference for surgeries are also driving the market. However, lack of awareness about surgeries or health risks posed by atrial fibrillation among the people suffering from the issue and availability of several pharmaceutical alternatives are restraining the market.
The Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market is categorized based on the surgical procedure, product and region. Based on surgical procedure, the market is categorized into Catheter Ablation procedure and Surgical Ablation or Maze procedure.
Based on product, the market is categorized into Catheter Ablation and Surgical Ablation. Catheter ablation surgical devices are expected to be the largest segment and are also expected be the fastest growing segment due to its high acceptance in surgical procedures.
Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America leads the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery market due to availability of highly advanced healthcare infrastructure and adoption of highly advanced technologies.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the large number of geriatric population who has a high risk of heart diseases.
Some of the major players in this region are Biosense Webster, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Articure, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Cardima, Inc.
Cardiofocus, Inc., nContact, Inc., and Biotronik SE & Co.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific market is analysed under various regions namely China, India, Japan and South Korea. With growing disposable incomes and increased awareness the market will grow significantly in future years.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!