Europe RNA Analysis Market By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Toxic Genomics), By End-User (Pharmaceutical And Biotech Companies, Academic Research), By Technology (PCR, Microarray, NGS, RNAi), By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2016–2021)
Europe RNA Analysis Market size was around USD 470 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% to reach USD 900 million by 2021.
It captures 25% of the global market.This market is mainly driven by the increasing technological advancements, increasing investment in research and development by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, rising government and private funding, and growing preference for personalized medicines.
However, lack of skilled professionals in the transcriptomics field and lack of efficient bioinformatics and data analysis tools to analyse enormous data generated from the high-throughput sequencing technologies expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent.
Get Comprehensive Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ysis-market-4543/
Europe RNA Analysis Market segmentation by end user, type, and application. By end user the market is segmented into Academic Research & Government Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres.
By type the market is segmented into Microarrays, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Sequencing Technologies, and RNAI Gene Silencing. Microarrays are further sub-segmented into Reagents, Instruments and Software.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is further sub-segmented into Reagents, Instruments and Software. Sequencing Technologies are further sub-segmented into Sanger Sequencing (Reagents, Instruments and Software), and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) (Reagents, Instruments and Software).
RNAI Gene Silencing is further sub-segmented into Reagents, Instruments and Software. By application the market is segmented into Clinical Diagnosis, Drug Discovery, and Toxic genomics.
Europe RNA Analysis Market geographical segmentation by UK, Spain, Germany, France and others.
Download Free Sample Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…43/request-sample
The major RNA Analysis Market leaders are Illumina Inc. (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (Germany), Affymetrix Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Sigma Aldrich (U.S.), Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), and Thermofisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.).
1) End User
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-4543/inquire
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of end user, type and application along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!