The report “Shoulder Replacement market – Size, Outlook, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2024)”
The Global Shoulder replacement market is estimated to grow to USD 2.9 Billion in 2024 from USD 1.5 Billion in 2017 with a CAGR of 7.8% during forecast period (2018-2024). Shoulder replacement is the surgical technique in which parts of glenohumeral is substituted by a prosthetic implant.
The major factors for raising the market of global shoulder replacement are raising number of surgeries, increasing focus on cost efficiency, raising life expectancy of the population and transparency of data.
Download a free sample report@ www.envisioninteligence.com/indust…placement-market/
Anatomical shoulder prosthesis segment has the largest market share
The implant type of shoulder replacement is segmented into reverse shoulder prosthesis and anatomical shoulder prosthesis.
Among these, anatomical shoulder prosthesis segment has the largest share as they reduce the pain after the surgery. The shoulder replacement technique is also used in primary osteoarthritis, shoulder arthristis, avascular necrosis, rotator cuff tear arthropathy and proximal humerus fracture.
Hospital segment dominates the share of shoulder replacement market
The global shoulder replacement is done in various areas such as orthopaedic clinic, hospitals and ambulatory surgical centres. Hospitals hold the largest market share as the large equipment and advanced technologies are used in hospitals so the people are approaching mostly to the hospitals.
This is the major reason to drive the market in hospital segment.
North America is expected to dominate the shoulder replacement market share in the forecast period
North America holds the predominant market share in the forecast period due to the rising number of surgeries, increasing disposable income and transparency of data are the major reasons to drive the market in North America. The market of shoulder replacement is also increasing rapidly in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East regions.
The crucial players in the shoulder replacement market are
Arthrex Inc., Djo Surgical, Depuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Wright Medical Group
Limacorporate S.P.A, Medtronic Spinal, NuVasive Inc., Globus Medical.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope Of The Report
• Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
• Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
• The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
• Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
• Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
• The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
• DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
• The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
• The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
• Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
• An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
• Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
• Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!