The Global Antiviral drug market Share is estimated to grow up to USD 45.64 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2018-2024. The factors enhancing the growth of antiviral drug market include rising demand for antiviral drugs, increase in diseased population and enhance in the outbreak of viral infections.
Download a free sample report@ www.envisioninteligence.com/indust…iral-drug-market/
HIV-AIDS therapeutics holds the largest share in the market of Global Antiviral Drugs
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into Hepatitis therapeutics, HIV-AIDS (Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome) therapeutics, Influenza therapeutics and Herpes therapeutics. Among these, the HIV-AIDS therapeutics holds the highest growth of the market for antiviral drugs.
According to the report released by WHO (World Health Organization), 35.3 million people across the world are infected with HIV in 2013. The attributes enhancing the growth of HIV-AIDS therapeutics during the forecast period include the rise in health awareness, increasing the prevalence of STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections) and increasing number of cases for HIV infection.
The Hepatitis therapeutics is also witnessed to have high growth of the market during the forecast period.
Generic Market by Type enhances the growth in Global Antiviral drug market
By type, the market is segmented into branded and generic market. Among these, the generic market has the highest growth of the market for antiviral drugs.
Currently, the generic market is influenced by products such as lamivudine, didanosine, stavudine, and zidovudine. Overall, the HIV-AIDS will enhance the growth of antiviral drug market during the forecast period.
On the other hand, increasing health awareness through government companions, high cost for research & development and therapy and the high cost of developing drugs are key attributes driving the antiviral drug market.
North America holds a considerable market for Global Antiviral Drug market.
North America will record the highest growth of the market for the antiviral drug during the forecast period. The main reason for this growth is because of rapid growth in the antiviral drug market, growing technological advancements and rising government support.
The Major players in the global antiviral drug market include GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott, Roche, Schering-Plough, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co, Gilead, Roche Holding AG. Some other generic companies in this market are Dr Reddy’s, Cipla, and Aurobindo Pharma.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope Of The Report
- Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
- The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
- Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
- Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
- The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
- DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
- The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
- The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
- Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
- An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
- Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
- Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!