Major players in medical animation industry include Infuse Medical (U.S.), Hybrid Medical Animation, Inc. (U.S.), Ghost Productions, Inc. (U.S.), Scientific Animations, Inc. (U.S.), INVIVO Communications, Inc. (Canada), Random42 Scientific Communication (U.K.), Radius Digital Science (U.S.), Nucleus Medical Media, Inc. (U.S.), AXS Studio, Inc. (Canada), Visible Body (U.S.), Elara Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Animated Biomedical Productions (Australia), XVIVO Scientific Animation (U.S.), Blausen Medical Communications, Inc. (U.S.), Trinsic Medical Animation, LLC. (U.S.), Viscira (U.S.), Understand.com (U.S.), and Medmovie, Inc. (U.S.).
- Advertising -
Download Study Papers of Medical Animation Market spread across 160 Pages, Profiling 18 Companies and Supported with 86 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=590860 .
The medical animation market is poised to reach USD 301.3 million by 2021 from USD 117.3 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Medical animation is an educational video or movie created using 3D motion graphics to explain the mechanism of action (MoA) of a medical device, biomedical technology, pharmaceutical drug, or an anatomical or biological process.
Global Medical Animation Market, by Type
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Real-time Imaging (4D Animation)
- Flash Animation
Global Medical Animation Market, by Application
- Drug Mechanism of Action (MoA)
- Patient Education
- Surgical Training and Planning
- Cellular and Molecular Applications
Global Medical Animation Market, by End User
- Life Sciences Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Academic Institutes
Medical animation market, based on application, is segmented into drug MoA and approval, patient education, surgical training & planning, cellular and molecular studies, and other applications (medical simulation, forensic reconstruction, and emergency care instruction).
- Advertising -
This is mainly attributed to the rising adoption of medical animation by pharmaceutical companies for showcasing the MoA of drugs as well as for the marketing, promotions, and approvals of drugs.
Click here for more information on this research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=590860 .
The largest share of this segment is mainly attributed to the fact that 3D animation provides viewers a greater sense of perspective, and enables clear understanding of the key concepts in the forensic case. 4D animation segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
However, patient education segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
1 Rising Adoption of Medical Animation By Life Science & Medical Device Companies
2 Entry of Start-Ups in the Medical Animation Market
3 Growing Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices Industry
4 Increasing Penetration of Smartphones, Tablets, and Other Mobile Platforms
5 Rising Geriatric Population and Growing Number of Surgeries Globally
The global medical animation market is segmented on the basis of type, application, therapeutic area, and end user. By type, the market is categorized into 3D animation, 2D animation, 4D animation, and flash animation.
The 3D Animation segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. Life sciences companies mainly use medical animation as a marketing tool to promote new drugs and product offerings, thus attributing to the growth of this market.
Click now for more Details, Quiries, Other Information and Order this study “Medical Animation Market by Type (3D, 2D, 4D), Therapeutic Area (Oncology, Cosmeceutical/Plastic Surgery), Application (Drug MoA, Patient Education), End User (Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals/ Clinics) - Forecast to 2021” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=590860 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define and measure the global medical animation market on the basis of type, application, therapeutic area, end user, and region
- To identify key micromarkets and their drivers within the medical animation market, which are expected to show impressive growth opportunities in the coming years
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of the medical animation market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, collaborations, and partnerships; marketing and promotions; and new product launches
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.