Process analytical technology (PAT) is a mechanism to design, analyze, and control pharmaceutical manufacturing processes through the measurement of Critical Process Parameters which affect Critical Quality Attributes. The concept actually aims at understanding the processes by defining their CPPs, and accordingly monitoring them in a timely manner (preferably in-line or on-line) and thus being more efficient in testing while at the same time reducing over-processing, enhancing consistency and minimizing rejects.
Market Research HUB has added a new report titled "Process Analytical Technologies fo…s: Global Markets" to its vast database of market reports. The global market for process analytical technologies (PAT) for pharmaceuticals should reach $412.7 million in 2017 and nearly $539.3 million by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for the period of 2017 to 2022.
Request For Sample Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1473455
- 70 data tables and 25 additional tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the global process analytical technology for pharmaceuticals markets with respect to tools, services, and applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Qualitative analysis, which covers such aspects as drivers, restraints, and opportunities, and provides insight into market forecasts of the PAT submarkets
- Details pertaining to the regulatory scenarios that are expected to boost or constrain the market’s potential
- Patent analysis
- Tracking of recent developments for key companies and strategies that may lead to a better understanding of the market from a practical perspective
- Profiles of companies that play major roles in the market including ABB Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bruker, Foss, GEA, Jeol Ltd, Sotex AG and Zeiss
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.marketresearchhub.com/report/p…rkets-report.html
Although PAT was by and large developed for pharmaceuticals, its scope is much broader and ranges to the food, biotechnology, biopharmaceuticals and other process-prominent industries. However, this report covers only the pharmaceutical industry.
The advancements and enhanced implementation of PAT solutions benefit primarily the overall pharmaceutical industry along with drug developers and manufacturers, and pharmaceutical and PAT solution development companies. The scope of the study is global.
Its sales analyses are broken down geographically for North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe, Asia-Pacific and emerging markets.
Applications of PAT tools are summed up from the perspective of commercial and R&D usage. BCC Research also analyzes the regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and profiles of leading companies in the PAT industry, such as Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corp., ABB Group, Honeywell International Inc., Bruker, Shimadzu Corp. and PerkinElmer Inc.
Enquire about this Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1473455
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps. MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defin ...
For more information: